Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to pick a soccer club

some clubs had an opportunity to be different then all the other money grabbing clubs we all know about. instead every club has continued collecting fees while giving a little bit of hope that the kids will play again this year. Most clubs have been more silent than we would like. Anyone out there truly doing the right thing?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    some clubs had an opportunity to be different then all the other money grabbing clubs we all know about. instead every club has continued collecting fees while giving a little bit of hope that the kids will play again this year. Most clubs have been more silent than we would like. Anyone out there truly doing the right thing?
    In business, the right thing is profit. All clubs are doing the right thing.

Comment

If we pay your “refund” you want, will you go away?

Comment

In can't believe people have the nerve to want refunds...people don't realize they are going back the next season..

Comment

Keep paying your fees, it is paying for my full refund. Thanks,

Comment

I don't care what club it is..if you find a good coach and good training stay there...don't be fooled by these fancy clubs and so called high level leagues ..they are the worst in most cases...coming from a parent whos kid played DA for two seasons ..what a joke

Comment

I don't care what club it is..if you find a good coach and good training stay there...don't be fooled by these fancy clubs and so called high level leagues ..they are the worst in most cases...coming from a parent whos kid played DA for two seasons ..what a joke
              What do you think of Florida premier npl? Is that a better league?

Comment

Your missing what I said...it's not about a special league ..it's about coaching and training..the worst coaches I met coached DA..

Comment

Your missing what I said...it's not about a special league ..it's about coaching and training..the worst coaches I met coached DA..
                  100 percent it’s a status symbol for all! I haven’t seen anything in Florida pure since moving here it’s terrible, so much culture it’s really sad

Comment

What do you think of Florida premier npl? Is that a better league?
                    The most important thing to consider when choosing a club are the 3-4 letters that make up the league. Some people say it is the coach or training. you can only be a good player if yu play in a great league

Comment

The most important thing to consider when choosing a club are the 3-4 letters that make up the league. Some people say it is the coach or training. you can only be a good player if yu play in a great league
                      Good player can play anywhere .you can be little pele and if you don't have proper coaching or training especially at these younger ages your game will not get any better..I am talking about the normal player ,not the naturally talented...

Comment

We don't need all these fancy leagues ..we need on league ..a team b teams or each age group. We need to get good coaches and we need to start training these kids at a young age properly, but it will never happen..soccer is a buisness in america and a majority of the coaches don't care about kids development..it's baby sitting 3 nights a week ..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X