Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a former board member. I can assure anyone not associated with WC corrupt soccer that these MB. JB and SC are the worst trio to ever take the reins at a soccer club. They would look us in the eyes and lie and swindle and if any of us raised a question about all the allegations of their misdeeds. Good ole " i love myself who do u love" MB would say. Why put up with it if you don't like it. Just like he does on here. And all his social media self stroking posts. But don't forget he won a bazooka invitational over 3 games in largo one time. Lol. And he tries to take credit for all the teens that were coached by WL and BM. Imagine your church going mother on your social media reading how so many " misguided" parents know your a cheat liar and bully? The good news is that it's all slowly coming out and they can't go back and hide their cheating and bullying deeds. And unlike the coward that MB is and his cowardly actions, I am prepared to give my name and be public. Are you? Come on mystery man that reads posts about coward and bullying acts of MB. Claiming you have no idea who the pathetic guy is. Yet you use the same verbiage I have heard many times from the slanty mouth of MB. Nevermind His partner in crimes JB and that pretend patsy SC that is pooping his pants as he waits for his legal troubles to dissappear like his USA pro career.

So MB. How are u going to change the club for the better without leaving and letting honest and people with morals run the club ?

The name change doesn't change the reputation you have built with coaches and director's in the region.
    And thanks coach SC. For never using any club shirts or logos in your videos for kids. Nothing like being proud of the club that pays you.
    You are a moron who is obsessed with MB. I don't doubt that MB has done a terrible job as you say. It just makes zero sense that you or anyone would stay in a club that is run by a corrupt leader. You are an irresponsible parent if you don't find a better situation for your child. You are also a very irresponsible parent for being a negative complainer, you are just as much part of the problem for paying money to the club MB runs. So either stfu and accept it or find a different club. You act as if WC was at one point this great dynasty of a club. It is WC, not TBU, OCYS or even FPFC. There are many other options that are equal or better than WC.

Comment

You are a moron who is obsessed with MB. I don't doubt that MB has done a terrible job as you say. It just makes zero sense that you or anyone would stay in a club that is run by a corrupt leader. You are an irresponsible parent if you don't find a better situation for your child. You are also a very irresponsible parent for being a negative complainer, you are just as much part of the problem for paying money to the club MB runs. So either stfu and accept it or find a different club. You act as if WC was at one point this great dynasty of a club. It is WC, not TBU, OCYS or even FPFC. There are many other options that are equal or better than WC.
      Actually I am glad to see honest reviews of coaching at the various clubs. And this is probably a good forum to get collective opinions and then parents can make informed decisions... And maybe whoever is knocking parents for sticking with a Badly or corrupt run club yet their kids may have friends on the team and as hard as it is for girls to make friends. And bond. Isn't that more important?

Comment

Actually I am glad to see honest reviews of coaching at the various clubs. And this is probably a good forum to get collective opinions and then parents can make informed decisions... And maybe whoever is knocking parents for sticking with a Badly or corrupt run club yet their kids may have friends on the team and as hard as it is for girls to make friends. And bond. Isn't that more important?
        No. Club soccer is not for bonding.

Comment

No. Club soccer is not for bonding.
          Unfortunately MB is correct. Club soccer at wesley chapel is definitely only for bonding if your on their payroll and help cover up misdeeds.

Comment

Collectively, coaches at wc have a ussf liecense. Also collectively, the coaches are not providing adequate training for the player. If you sign up at wc for soccer, this should be consider child abuse.

Comment

Why does MB not ignore these posts ? Mattie, face reality. Your not the man your father is. You never will be. You are slowly maturing and realising your days of masquerading as " coach" are fast approaching and end. And your darling social media that you need to keep your fake image has finally caught up with you. All the clubs above that you listed. Every single one have families that your self praise and your narcissism have driven from wesley chapel and into the ranks of every other club in tampa bay. Which u so want to be associated with. Every club knows how you think it's your way. Or leave!! Hmmmmmm. So many many have left. Big numbers. Massive amounts of families all driving past wesley chapel county funded fields to go spend their hard earned $$ at other fields and clubs based on your disgusting pompous attitude abd support of your corrupt board.... it'ssimilar to a couple running a non profit board anda dodgy book keeper who happens to be married to a slimey coach that gets paid checks to his company's name l. All verifiable mattie boy!

How about you stop telling kids and families that if they don't like u personally or your wife they should go thru the hard changes moving girls to new teams and actually be respectfull. Resign. Let the kids be free of your wife and you. You helped get rid of 3 good directors. So many coaches and good families. .. like your long hair and your attempt to sing.. those days are gone. And with some proper accountability so will your days at the club you have taken so much from. Wesley Chapelis a city we can be proud of ...

Comment

If MB, JB, and SC all engaged in the above activities, how are they still at the club? Once they took over, the decline began. Put your egos aside, and do what is best for the kids in this area, and the club.

Comment

If MB, JB, and SC all engaged in the above activities, how are they still at the club? Once they took over, the decline began. Put your egos aside, and do what is best for the kids in this area, and the club.
                  That's exactly what the families want. And are trying to get rid of the corruption for 2 years since they moved the $40,000 cash from rec to finance them and their friend. Our recreation director that had volunteered for years resigned in disgust with them. They collect all sorts of fees and are in league with the WCAA covering and not taking action even though Palermo knows what's going on. Sad and thankfully coming to be common knowledge. Few bad apples need to go. For the majority to be able to enjoy the experience blevish free. I mean blemish.

Comment

That's exactly what the families want. And are trying to get rid of the corruption for 2 years since they moved the $40,000 cash from rec to finance them and their friend. Our recreation director that had volunteered for years resigned in disgust with them. They collect all sorts of fees and are in league with the WCAA covering and not taking action even though Palermo knows what's going on. Sad and thankfully coming to be common knowledge. Few bad apples need to go. For the majority to be able to enjoy the experience blevish free. I mean blemish.

I've heard and read some interesting things in relation to this. Can someone explain more please?.. Is this why the sudden name change before end of season? I got a survey monkey email asking me about the last 3 years at the club... Seemed odd.

Comment

I've heard and read some interesting things in relation to this. Can someone explain more please?.. Is this why the sudden name change before end of season? I got a survey monkey email asking me about the last 3 years at the club... Seemed odd.
                      Yes. They had to change the name to try dodge their illegal actions and had to change the makeup of the company and new lease with their friend and allower of their crooked ways Palermo. Sad for a man after his long career.

Comment

I also got one of those surveys and I thought it may have been spam. Ill go look to see if I can find it. I was shocked as it said it was about member/customer satisfaction at Wesley Chapel soccer. And that was a first. Lol

Comment

This can't be news to you sir or mam, unless your only new to the area last few months. Lol. Wesley chapel soccer has been hijacked by some low or zero moral people. A husband abd wife duo that are comical and live for social media and their fake images. They recruited their friend stu camp to help them sideline a ton of cash and now that its caught up. They have started a new club. With new structure and tryin to cover up their misdeeds. But thankfully they don't have a deLorean to go back and change their entitlement ways. Always with their hands in families pockets. They still haven't returned any fees to families after numerous requests. Not volunteer money and not fees for tournaments that we won't be playing. But as Jennifer has told and written to many families " we don't return money". Pathetic examples of parents and of people. But what can you expect from someone as shady and crooked as Matilda. His social media posts display his levek of intelligence. Thank the Lord they are being replaced. Good riddance to the low moral JB. MB and even worse. SC.

Comment

This can't be news to you sir or mam, unless your only new to the area last few months. Lol. Wesley chapel soccer has been hijacked by some low or zero moral people. A husband abd wife duo that are comical and live for social media and their fake images. They recruited their friend stu camp to help them sideline a ton of cash and now that its caught up. They have started a new club. With new structure and tryin to cover up their misdeeds. But thankfully they don't have a deLorean to go back and change their entitlement ways. Always with their hands in families pockets. They still haven't returned any fees to families after numerous requests. Not volunteer money and not fees for tournaments that we won't be playing. But as Jennifer has told and written to many families " we don't return money". Pathetic examples of parents and of people. But what can you expect from someone as shady and crooked as Matilda. His social media posts display his levek of intelligence. Thank the Lord they are being replaced. Good riddance to the low moral JB. MB and even worse. SC.
                            Are they really being replaced?

Comment

Responding to question #2: The only thing childish is your response. The answer is simple. Leave the club. Nobody is forcing you to stay and you are obviously miserable at this club. Tryout at different club, meet other families on the same team your child makes, then create a carpool to make it work.

If you decide to stay, you will continue to be miserable and have to live with that decision. If that is the decision you make, don't go complaining about it. There are many families that travel all over the state to find a team, a club, a league and coach they are happy with.

If many other families feel the same then join together and leave the club. Then you have a carpool.
                              Hey. MB and SC. Tell. Us how many good teenage players your club, or. Should I say your old club Wesley Chapel attract from any local teams that didn't have parents move to the area?.. Not one player to your teams from anywhere else unless they didn't make playoffs. Even outside the area your bad reputation as low level coaches is known. Both losers that cant attract any talented players. That speaks volumes. So go on MB and SC. Stu has told so many lies to us parents and been called out on it. How many players that were allegedly under that slimey limeys " elite in my mind" team are all up at ESSA?. How does a pathetic coach and director lose good players to a non league and non competitive game side? Yes. You have guessed it. Stuart has lied to so many families and after tryouts when they wait till families can't even try out at other clubs. So then they lose kids that would rather skip a year of competing v their peers so that they can avoid stuart and MB the weasel. They have no shame. And always post. On forums about parents should leave if they don't like their bully ways?.. Hey dude.. Ida won't be happy

Comment

A Corrupt leader? Lol. Thats too funny.. Is that how he sees himself. As a leader?.. 😅😅😅😅

And this author is obviously a weak coward that teaches their kids this is the way?
                                Im guessing you are also low moral Character like the above mentioned parties.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X