Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you explain the significant portion of Trump voters who voted for Obama? Much of Trump’s base were never Republicans prior to 2016
    Did you criticize McConnell the day after Obama was elected the first time saying his whole focus was going to be on making sure Obama accomplished nothing and would be limited to one term?

Comment

Did you criticize McConnell the day after Obama was elected the first time saying his whole focus was going to be on making sure Obama accomplished nothing and would be limited to one term?
      I did criticize him as I’ve always thought McConnell is a tool.

Comment

So MA youth soccer said till May 4th games not till May 9th
        But if anyone scrolled all the way down to the end it said season could rubitojt July and August If needed be the leagues. So basically they are saying is we are leaving it up to the leagues to be the bad guys or be the idiots that would play soccer tillAugust

Comment

So MA youth soccer said till May 4th games not till May 9th
          But if anyone scrolled all the way down to the end it said season could rubitojt July and August If needed be the leagues. So basically they are saying is we are leaving it up to the leagues to be the bad guys or be the idiots that would play soccer tillAugust
          It's not going to be on. It's already canceled.

Comment

May1st.Back in action

Comment

May1st.Back in action
              Schools won't even open to May 4th at the earliest, if at all. No way sports start before school

Comment

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronav...on-11586260815

Comment

Schools won't even open to May 4th at the earliest, if at all. No way sports start before school
                  Draft for NFL occuring. Planning for fall season. Sidelines with masks. So what?

Comment

Draft for NFL occuring. Planning for fall season. Sidelines with masks. So what?
                    These are decisons that will be made by local authorities at the state and district level. This isn't professional sports losing hundreds of millions of $. Even if schools don't re open this semester there is still time to make the call for the fall later once they get a better picture on case trends early summe.

Comment

These are decisons that will be made by local authorities at the state and district level. This isn't professional sports losing hundreds of millions of $. Even if schools don't re open this semester there is still time to make the call for the fall later once they get a better picture on case trends early summe.
                      If you look at the president's eagerness to get sports back on track and buisnesses back open, fall sports, NCAA and Pro are a certainty. The virus as bad as it is now, will slow down, the preparation, planning and impvements in testing will accelerate to a point that all that will be possible.
                      Rapid testing will be more widespread and available. I can see where you will need proof of a recent test <24 hours ago, non fever, and a mask to gain entry to any large event. That is very doable and realistic by end of summer. I think schools will have something similar for the general population along with areas and equipment for quarrantine

Comment

Rapid testing will be more widespread and available. I can see where you will need proof of a recent test <24 hours ago, non fever, and a mask to gain entry to any large event. That is very doable and realistic by end of summer. I think schools will have something similar for the general population along with areas and equipment for quarrantine
                        You’re soft as puppy $#!t.

Every Saturday 60,000 people are going to be tested for Covid-19 to go to the Pats game?

Have you looked at how many days a week the Sox play on a home stand?

Comment

You’re soft as puppy $#!t.

Every Saturday 60,000 people are going to be tested for Covid-19 to go to the Pats game?

Have you looked at how many days a week the Sox play on a home stand?
                          Oh I'd love to sit in a mask on a hot July afternoon in Boston. Good times.

Comment

If you look at the president's eagerness to get sports back on track and buisnesses back open, fall sports, NCAA and Pro are a certainty. The virus as bad as it is now, will slow down, the preparation, planning and impvements in testing will accelerate to a point that all that will be possible.
                            No one is going to attend pro sporting events and some of the athletes aren't exactly eager to hop back in either. People are eager to get back to school and work, but they won't be jumping on planes, going to restaurants or attending large crowd events until case numbers are well under control. We're making progress but are nowhere near that yet.

Comment

CT just announced schools closed until May 20th. Some states already decided to stay closed the rest of the school year

Comment

CT just announced schools closed until May 20th. Some states already decided to stay closed the rest of the school year
                                Pro or amateur?

Not saying I disagree or agree, but the concern is students in a cramped classroom, and they are already petri dishes to begin with.

Playing a sport is more spread out. I can see them unrelated.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X