72 hrs & pay $1650 but NO coach TOP SECRET

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, pulling 2017-2015 posts, can you find all posts Victor Pastora erased about Weston rape in January 2019 and after or Argentina 🇦🇷 2 years before. Or his video of punching another coach in February 2018 after a DA game.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Or come to wesley chapel. Best coaches and they sponsor visas
      Apart from English coach Stuart Campbell getting a work Permit for youth soccer at Wesley Chapel, which other incidents are you referring to? Let's keep good coaches. Just because he was fired with cause that he won't disclose and that he can't get any other job in professional soccer in the USA doesn't mean hes a bad coach...

Comment

This might sound like a stupid question, but I haven’t ever seen an ad looking for new coaches at BU or for that matter any other decent clubs in the area. How would a top level coach come to BU if they don’t know there are open spots? How would they get quality DOC’s if people don’t know they are looking for a DOC. Perhaps post an ad on the US Soccer jobs site or maybe the NSCAA/NCAA they could find better people.
        Very good point.... Sporting

Comment

Your statement is not true when you label a club possession based. All clubs are the same and there is not a club wide system. If I walk out on the field on any given night at any said club training would be all over the place. You can watch one team receiving a great soccer education with the team next to them running laps without a ball. Please, all of this youth clubs are the same.
          I agree. Never does a club have a club wide strategy that is coached from the top consistently

Comment

new coaches boca united

as far as I know 2 very good coaches sent coaching resume to the director of coaching ERIC E at boca united last week .

his reply back to the coaches by Email was .

sorry not looking to hire any new coaches for the 2020 /2021 season
            very happy with my coaching staff ….

Comment

Apart from English coach Stuart Campbell getting a work Permit for youth soccer at Wesley Chapel, which other incidents are you referring to? Let's keep good coaches. Just because he was fired with cause that he won't disclose and that he can't get any other job in professional soccer in the USA doesn't mean hes a bad coach...
              I'm not sure this is true. Local community clubs can't sponsor work visas far as I know... My cousin from Bogota couldn't get his. How did they do this?

Comment

Isn't the training all based on whatever club you go to? Possession based soccer like BU Weston , Tampa etc or kickball forward style where all you really need is 1-2 great forwards. Wellington , sunrise etc. you are all caught up on the coach when u know that's about 20 percent of the issue.
                If your going to mention kickball you absolutely cannot leave out the boot and scoot kings, good ol Celtic.

You know PW is back at Celtic, the boot and scoot master.

BOOT N SCOOT!

Comment

Look the bottom line is you sign up US soccer has established the rules for the club and the selection is approved by US Soccer at the DA level so it takes longer the fact Guti departed so late in the year EE is under pressure from IS Soccer and parents. In Club soccer and with some age groups you can add a lower licensed coach and one maybe parents agree with based on age group . Your not going to able to do that on DA teams and what complicated things is ore academy per age group will need coaches that blend with the DA coach at the same age group so good luck seeing names of coaches or if your do this might be a cluster because Guti is not running the show . Hopefully EE will find the correct people to blend our style it not good by to be easy and expect some age groups to end up with a crappy coach sorry not a perfect world .

Sign or loose your spot !
                  Better players are always taken at anytime. Suckers sign under pressure.

Comment

This might sound like a stupid question, but I haven’t ever seen an ad looking for new coaches at BU or for that matter any other decent clubs in the area. How would a top level coach come to BU if they don’t know there are open spots? How would they get quality DOC’s if people don’t know they are looking for a DOC. Perhaps post an ad on the US Soccer jobs site or maybe the NSCAA/NCAA they could find better people.
                    People have reached out about coaching at the club, some good coaches, and they were turned away. EE felt they were a threat. He surrounds himself with poor coaches so he looks good...and him looking good, is a matter of opinion. People that know what they were doing leave. They see the mess, and know it's a sinking ship.

Comment

People have reached out about coaching at the club, some good coaches, and they were turned away. EE felt they were a threat. He surrounds himself with poor coaches so he looks good...and him looking good, is a matter of opinion. People that know what they were doing leave. They see the mess, and know it's a sinking ship.
                      EE has NEVER looked for good coaches.

Comment

EE has NEVER looked for good coaches.
                        This club is a dumpster fire. They play to rich parents who will drop $ to get a badge, they have the best scam going in the area

Comment

I'm not sure this is true. Local community clubs can't sponsor work visas far as I know... My cousin from Bogota couldn't get his. How did they do this?
                          Can someone clarify what's the best way to get a soccer coaching job and visa? Blevins may know?

Comment

This http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=161434 sheds some light. What other reviews?

Comment

This http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=161434 sheds some light. What other reviews?
                              Wow. That stuart Campbell is worse than I had heard.

Comment

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=161434 this explains their process

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X