Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    High soccer aspirations,get most nowhere education is the key for majority.Delusions
    Is BC the best education?

Comment

Is BC the best education?
      Best??? One of the best. Many MA schools are top of the rung in academics. Harvard, NEU, BC, BU, UMA - Amherst, MIT, Williams, Brandeis Tufts, etc. A plethora of high level academic institutions. All top 50 rankings. A degree from any of these has national value for jobs and grad school.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges...l-universities

Comment

Best??? One of the best. Many MA schools are top of the rung in academics. Harvard, NEU, BC, BU, UMA - Amherst, MIT, Williams, Brandeis Tufts, etc. A plethora of high level academic institutions. All top 50 rankings. A degree from any of these has national value for jobs and grad school.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges...l-universities
        That is a lot of schools in one area in top 50/60. this is why kids come to or stay in MA for college.

Comment

gaining 2 ISL players

Comment

gaining 2 ISL players
            Is that supposed to be good news?

Comment

Let the clear out begin.....

https://bceagles.com/news/2020/4/16/...in-eagles.aspx

Comment

Well this is fantastic!! Go eags!!!

Comment

Are you really spending this much time on girls soccer! Who gives a crap!

Comment

I love soccer. All kinds. I guess it’s my favorite hobby. So yes I care when one of the best schools in the N.E. gets a new bloodline. I’m happy to see Jason be successful as a new coach. I’m happy to see people succeed. I guess I’m just like that. I care. Yep. I care.

Comment

Any additional current players planning on transferring?

Comment

I love soccer. All kinds. I guess it’s my favorite hobby. So yes I care when one of the best schools in the N.E. gets a new bloodline. I’m happy to see Jason be successful as a new coach. I’m happy to see people succeed. I guess I’m just like that. I care. Yep. I care.
                        Who knows, maybe make the conference playoffs this year.

Comment

oops, there goes another

Comment

Thought it was going to be Psu?

Comment

Thought it was going to be Psu?
                              More than the 2 previous to transfer?

Comment

Who this time? I’m not surprised. Jason and team just brought in 10 players Some transfers some freshman and international players. I’m sure playing time wasn’t looking good for some. A good shake down should give this team a chance in the fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X