Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true that center mid from WA and plays for EK committed to BC?
    Sounds like you know but are posing it as a question just to get it out there.

Comment

Is it true that center mid from WA and plays for EK committed to BC?
      you got some bad info pal.

Comment

you got some bad info pal.
        not "bad"...just incorrect.

Comment

not "bad"...just incorrect.
          what's the difference?

Comment

it's actually correct. Adolf Kawuba just committed to BC. He's on Ed Kelly's club team. Very surprised though since he isn't that good.

Comment

Ek - wa

What's the connection with EK and W Acad? I've noticed all the WA kids moving to NEFC and EK promising easy WA entrance for going to NEFC.

Comment

What's the connection with EK and W Acad? I've noticed all the WA kids moving to NEFC and EK promising easy WA entrance for going to NEFC.
                James Proctor, the WA Coach either has or is part of NE Eagles as a coach, etc.

Comment

it's actually correct. Adolf Kawuba just committed to BC. He's on Ed Kelly's club team. Very surprised though since he isn't that good.
                  Post #44 is the original question. You just stated that is correct, so are you saying that AK is the center mid at WA?

Comment

And you're not good at spelling. It's Adolph and you can keep your crappy opinion to yourself. He's a 17 year old boy. I'd put my money on Ed having a better eye for talent than you.

Comment

CM for EK and WA

From what I have heard the cm on EK's NEFC team, also plays on Worcester Academy, is not going to Boston College. He applied Early Decision to Brandeis. Brandeis should be ecstatic to get this player. Not sure name of player but heard great things.

Comment

Get your facts straight. No, you are not correct that EK's NEFC center mid is going to BC, he is going to Brandeis where his brother plays, and he currently plays at WA. AK does not go to WA, but yes he has committed to Boston College. Both players (and more from NEFC) were pursued by DAP and choose to stay with EK.

Comment

Do you have secret recordings or video of EK promising easy entrance to WA?? He must be extremely influential. I will definitely send my child to EK at NEFC to get him "easy entrance" into WA. What a guy!

Comment

no way did adolf get asked to join a Dev academy team. He is terrible. He works hard. thats about it. I didn't even think he could play div 3 let alone div 1...

Comment

Do you have secret recordings or video of EK promising easy entrance to WA?? He must be extremely influential. I will definitely send my child to EK at NEFC to get him "easy entrance" into WA. What a guy!
                              And EK's generosity doesn't stop there. You can also get your son into BC and onto an ACC team because EK would, of course, take some kid off his team that can't play soccer.... At least I think that's what that previous idiot of a poster was stating when referring to AK committing to BC but maybe I just read that wrong....

Comment

no way did adolf get asked to join a Dev academy team. He is terrible. He works hard. thats about it. I didn't even think he could play div 3 let alone div 1...
                                What is your problem???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X