Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? They played 2 games. What a loser!

I'm sure the wins will come after this upcoming weekend. Weston and IMG

Tophat is a powerhouse. Let me know how everyone else does against them.
    I'm sure they won't, actually. Both Weston and IMG will beat every age group you have, other than maybe the 14s who get Braden River. It's going to be abundantly clear by mid season how far behind in development wff is from the other FL DA clubs.

Comment

I'm sure they won't, actually. Both Weston and IMG will beat every age group you have, other than maybe the 14s who get Braden River. It's going to be abundantly clear by mid season how far behind in development wff is from the other FL DA clubs.
      Agreed.

There are FSPL and CDL teams that can beat WFF GDA teams in every age group.

Comment

Agreed.

Hate to admit, but this is true.
        Thank you yy for this!

Comment

Oh this whole post and all the replies are PRICELESS

WFF has needed to clean house for years. They need to wake up.

Three things will save them:
          1. Dump the brothers
          2. Dump yo yo
          3. Clean house on the younger age group coaches. They are ruining the club even though they win some games, they are clueless on developing talent. The younger kids with talent leave because the coaches at u10,u11 ect that have needed to be fired for years are horrible (either you love them or hate them. At these age groups everyone should love them the kids need to be having fun and supported). Their whole pipeline is history when this happens. Maybe the newer coaches in these age groups are better?

Do this and talent "might" start to consider coming back depending on who they hire to replace them.

They have a few good coaches at WFF, they are just handcuffed by a poor process, lack of leadership, politics, crazy parents and a overall poorly run club.

Spot on
          The irony is that yy **** talks them and they **** talk him. Moving rh up with the girls is probably the worst idea I've heard floated too. He is one of the biggest reasons kids come up being so underdeveloped mentally. He teaches me, not team. And it horribly shows.

Comment

RH

Spot on
            The irony is that yy **** talks them and they **** talk him. Moving rh up with the girls is probably the worst idea I've heard floated too. He is one of the biggest reasons kids come up being so underdeveloped mentally. He teaches me, not team. And it horribly shows.
            RH doesn't teach "me first" but he also doesn't teach team. He has a very hands off approach. He wants the girls to figure things out on their own (let them be creative). He shows them moves and gives them suggestions but overall he lets them develop their own style. Some teams come together to win a lot. Right now he is coaching 2 age groups that are pretty good. His former team won the president's cup (05/06) before the age change.

I'm not saying it's my favorite style but it's what he believes will get the kids to develop a love for the game. Some coaches make kids play their style and they look like robots out there.

Comment

RH doesn't teach "me first" but he also doesn't teach team. He has a very hands off approach. He wants the girls to figure things out on their own (let them be creative). He shows them moves and gives them suggestions but overall he lets them develop their own style. Some teams come together to win a lot. Right now he is coaching 2 age groups that are pretty good. His former team won the president's cup (05/06) before the age change.

I'm not saying it's my favorite style but it's what he believes will get the kids to develop a love for the game. Some coaches make kids play their style and they look like robots out there.
              He is a cherry picker, plays to win kid trophys, stop bullcrapping. He does not develope. His practices are ridiculous one v one sessions. Not tactical, no concept of passing or movement into space. It's exactly the reason these kids win on the small field, then lose once they hit the full size. YY and the older age coaches know this.

Comment

He is a cherry picker, plays to win kid trophys, stop bullcrapping. He does not develope. His practices are ridiculous one v one sessions. Not tactical, no concept of passing or movement into space. It's exactly the reason these kids win on the small field, then lose once they hit the full size. YY and the older age coaches know this.
                This is why WFF will never be successful under this leadership in the DA. RH has nothing to do with DA and its lack of success. That is all on YY and the DA coaching staff. It is easier to blame, point fingers and to deflect.

They had the whole season last year and failed to improve the teams and players for this season.

Guess it is easier to blame than to admit and be aware of your own BS.

Comment

Let's be fair. You specifically criticize WFF when in fact, almost all of the Florida DA teams are under performing.

Comment

Let's be fair. You specifically criticize WFF when in fact, almost all of the Florida DA teams are under performing.
                    Post is titled WFF DA Record

Comment

No Bullcrap. What was said is completely true.
                      Yes, his practices are crap, he does like to win big games, but he does have a lot of success. The reason the older teams lose on the big field is because WFF has no depth. Each team has a few good players (5-6), then the talent drops off. When you have 11 on the field, it's hard to win with 5-6 players on the field that can help win the game. Most of the youth teams are carrying players that don't belong a travel roster. You can coach these players up all you want but they will never be an elite player. They now have DA on their jersey but what does that mean? It means that their parents spent a lot of money for a jersey and hotel rooms.

Good players leave because they can see that their team is going nowhere.

Comment

No Bullcrap. What was said is completely true.
                        Yes, his practices are crap, he does like to win big games, but he does have a lot of success. The reason the older teams lose on the big field is because WFF has no depth. Each team has a few good players (5-6), then the talent drops off. When you have 11 on the field, it's hard to win with 5-6 players on the field that can help win the game. Most of the youth teams are carrying players that don't belong a travel roster. You can coach these players up all you want but they will never be an elite player. They now have DA on their jersey but what does that mean? It means that their parents spent a lot of money for a jersey and hotel rooms.

Good players leave because they can see that their team is going nowhere.
                        Had they kept BL and just followed through on Liverpool, things could have been much better.

Comment

Agreed.

That's what you get when you have yohoo picking the teams, making deals with parents.

Comment

WFF is great. Some of our best highlights are from playing against WFF teams.

Comment

WFF is great. Some of our best highlights are from playing against WFF teams.
                              Have to admit. That was a funny comment! Briiliant

Comment

That's what you get when you have yohoo picking the teams, making deals with parents.
                                Can you elaborate?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X