Inter Miami DA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream on Weston dad/mom. This is starting next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That’s nice so in 10 yrs we might see something another 5 after that before it gets going your grand kids might have a chance
      By then global warming will take care of them...

Comment

Dream on Weston dad/mom. This is starting next year.
        This will start next year with some Weston staff, don’t talk crap because you may need from them

Comment

This will start next year with some Weston staff, don’t talk crap because you may need from them
          Oh god I hope not!!!! Wish they wouldn’t do that!! Clear the slate bring the staff in from the outside with a diff vision. That’s the last thing we need Weston politics in the mix

Comment

Weston staff? I mean apart from Zeigler I can not imagine who else MLS could select.

Comment

Weston staff? I mean apart from Zeigler I can not imagine who else MLS could select.
              Weston mob are making a mint why would you ever leave.

Comment

LOL next year? by the time this is set up and open for business, your little guy will be bagging at publix with no money and no college degree.
                Keep dreaming suckers.

Comment

The owners are also close to securing a site for their Development Academy, which is a huge component in their plan. Mas said he expects to have a site in place “in three months.” Ideally, it would have at least 10 fields, requiring a large parcel of land.
                  And they bought Real Miami so the club is set and ready also . Co-owner Marcelo Claure said the work has just begun. “Mission accomplished — Phase One. But we are determined to kick a ball in 2020, so we’ve got our hands full the next two years.” 2019 is are Academy Kick Off time line. So your were saying ?

Comment

They already contacted my kid ....

Comment

The owners are also close to securing a site for their Development Academy, which is a huge component in their plan. Mas said he expects to have a site in place “in three months.” Ideally, it would have at least 10 fields, requiring a large parcel of land.
                      And they bought Real Miami so the club is set and ready also . Co-owner Marcelo Claure said the work has just begun. “Mission accomplished — Phase One. But we are determined to kick a ball in 2020, so we’ve got our hands full the next two years.” 2019 is are Academy Kick Off time line. So your were saying ?
                      veremos le dijo el ciego al sordo

Comment

Just call Real Miami in Doral they let you know look at the transactions they bought them why would they buy them . So they can have a full youth age groups required by the Federation. So now 2019 is on yeah baby yeah !

Comment

I think I ruined Weston dad's day by posting that link.

A mamar pinga

Comment

Just think next year all the spots on most teams just opened up Weston !

Comment

Just think next year all the spots on most teams just opened up Weston !
                              I don’t think so!!depends if the rumors be true that Weston staff is going over there! God help us all

Comment

I don’t think so!!depends if the rumors be true that Weston staff is going over there! God help us all
                                Also iam betting that academy will start at u-15

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X