Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay, checked them and 13,14 and 15 won both games. 16 and 17 won one and lost one and the only truly losing team was 18/19 who lost both...hella lot better than the other Orlando area boys ECNL club...
    And a big improvement from their first season on the boys side. Good job to those FKK teams

Comment

Literally no one cares about boys ECNL. Nobody
      You are the literal no one who cares. Don't listen to this twerp. DA snobs live to tell everyone else how superior their kids are to everyone else. But I have news for you DA snobs. Only 13-15 players on a DA team ever play in an entire game. They only take 18. And of that 18, 3 may never see the pitch. So, just because you are ON a DA team, doesn't mean you're actually playing on that DA team. So snob away, cause my guess is the ones who make those snide comments are the ones whose kids are just ON the team and not actually making an impact or playing games with that team. Practice champs all the way. Nice job!

Comment

What ! FKK girls didn’t win a game all weekend with over 40 goals against

Comment

What ! FKK girls didn’t win a game all weekend with over 40 goals against
          I thought FKK was the premier girls club in central Florida.

Comment

FKK boys ECNL did very well.

Comment

I thought FKK was the premier girls club in central Florida.
              I think FKK is the premier club in CF, best run from an organizational standpoint, which is why they have grown so much in the past few years, while other like OC have regressed. The issue that plagues them, like clubs elsewhere, is the selection process for kids and judging them not on reputation from age 8-10, there size, but for there skill, character, and abilities overall. There is talent in CF and elsewhere in FL to field dominant teams, but, like FESA has shown, just because you are a large club, it doesnt mean you're going to win, it just means you have more kids to choose from, and if done correctly, and coached well and properly, teams should do well. If done poorly, the teams put out the largest kids they can find and try to shove ball down field into the goal, which works against mediocre teams, but not so well against well-coached teams.

Comment

I think FKK is the premier club in CF, best run from an organizational standpoint, which is why they have grown so much in the past few years, while other like OC have regressed. The issue that plagues them, like clubs elsewhere, is the selection process for kids and judging them not on reputation from age 8-10, there size, but for there skill, character, and abilities overall. There is talent in CF and elsewhere in FL to field dominant teams, but, like FESA has shown, just because you are a large club, it doesnt mean you're going to win, it just means you have more kids to choose from, and if done correctly, and coached well and properly, teams should do well. If done poorly, the teams put out the largest kids they can find and try to shove ball down field into the goal, which works against mediocre teams, but not so well against well-coached teams.
                Daddy coaching at a for-profit club. Hue is like FESA just give me the money

Comment

FKK girls will be fine. No excuses. Have not had a lot of training because of rain. Coaches should now have better team evaluations and make adjustments to be competitive. Some coaches make adjustments bettter. Hue needs to be more involved.

Comment

Looks like someone hit a nerve

Comment

And a big improvement from their first season on the boys side. Good job to those FKK teams
                      From the looks of it it seems top players from other clubs came over to FKK ECNL. The lure of ECNL competition with player development brought us over this year. So far could not be any happier with the switch.

Comment

Daddy coaching at a for-profit club. Hue is like FESA just give me the money
                        FKK was formed as a for-profit business and FESA was formed as a non-profit.

Comment

Wow! Best club in Florida had a rough weekend! How will they spin that on social media?
                          Wait a second I’m a little confused here. Since OC lost GDA all I’ve heard is how OC will be the new powerhouse in the Southeast. The “all stars” were coming back down to dominate the new rec league of youth soccer. Hmm, 3 wins out of 12 games seem a little low for total domination. Just sayin

Comment

Wait a second I’m a little confused here. Since OC lost GDA all I’ve heard is how OC will be the new powerhouse in the Southeast. The “all stars” were coming back down to dominate the new rec league of youth soccer. Hmm, 3 wins out of 12 games seem a little low for total domination. Just sayin
                            Isn’t this a FKK forum....not a OC? But yes could have been better but OC had 3 Wins and 2 draws out of 12 games, a couple of there teams are not the same. They lost there top
                            Scorer on the U15 team to Prime and they also lost there top player on there U16 team to Montverde Academy. Both age groups will struggle for OC especially there U16 team this season.

Comment

Isn’t this a FKK forum....not a OC? But yes could have been better but OC had 3 Wins and 2 draws out of 12 games, a couple of there teams are not the same. They lost there top
                              Scorer on the U15 team to Prime and they also lost there top player on there U16 team to Montverde Academy. Both age groups will struggle for OC especially there U16 team this season.
                              No, this is a bash FKK forum. If you’re gonna call out another club for a poor showing, it’s probably a good idea to have a much better showing, especially when OC was suppose to have the best talent in the area. Once OC got GDA, they dismissed ECNL as a second rate league yet they can only grind out 3 total wins with -18 goal differential the first weekend in ECNL? Not here to argue how bad FKK is. It’s pretty obvious they suck but come on. With the GDA level talent OC has, this weekend was definitely a disappointment.

Comment

bump....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X