X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kids are so soft these days.
    Maybe they are waiting for new AD. Pine left.

Comment

Because most are raised by the same.

Comment

Kids are so soft these days.
        Nope. Kids are lucky that they have more options these days. Coaches need to really that too. Gone are the days of bullying and oppression under one coach.

Comment

Nope. Kids are lucky that they have more options these days. Coaches need to really that too. Gone are the days of bullying and oppression under one coach.
          There's a reason men's soccer has one of the highest transfer rates in the NCAA. Entitlement baby, it rarely works out.

Comment

The st joes head coach who just moved to UVM would be a great replacement for Marco Koolman. Marco’s worn out his welcome by at least three seasons. Frigin shyster.
            Curious...why so negative against Koolman? Was your kid passed over? Never played while at HC? Were you a coach passed over for a job?

I understand there is never just one person posting in TS but it does seem that there is one (maybe two) people constantly posting the same garbage to keep this thread alive.

Note...this is just personal experience...but...I've said this multiple times on this thread and will post again because I think this is just a vindictive person trying to hurt someone...my kid has been to multiple HC ID camps, club tournaments and trainings and I know a kid on the current team...all positive regarding Koolman.

Comment

Curious...why so negative against Koolman? Was your kid passed over? Never played while at HC? Were you a coach passed over for a job?

I understand there is never just one person posting in TS but it does seem that there is one (maybe two) people constantly posting the same garbage to keep this thread alive.

Note...this is just personal experience...but...I've said this multiple times on this thread and will post again because I think this is just a vindictive person trying to hurt someone...my kid has been to multiple HC ID camps, club tournaments and trainings and I know a kid on the current team...all positive regarding Koolman.
              Concur.

Comment

Concur.
                Such Rubbish . It is well known that koolman is a bully and hated by players on the team he has a couple of favorites he continually plays despite the defense leaking goals. People attend his camps because koolman tell parents it’s where he recruits from. He tells bolts parents the same but at least he takes a couple of kids from bolts . The good ones usually decommit after their visit when they realize how much the players hate koolman

Comment

Such Rubbish . It is well known that koolman is a bully and hated by players on the team he has a couple of favorites he continually plays despite the defense leaking goals. People attend his camps because koolman tell parents it’s where he recruits from. He tells bolts parents the same but at least he takes a couple of kids from bolts . The good ones usually decommit after their visit when they realize how much the players hate koolman
                  Thanks for taking the bait...now I know that you are probably the only person posting on this site...you keep posting about him being a bully. You also keep posting fake news with very limited detail. You keep saying that people leave...kids leave/transfer college programs all the time. Show me one school that didn't have a transfer last year.

I agree...HC didn't have a good year...but the games they lost were almost all within 1 point and the majority of their losses were away. I don't think they are far from turning the corner.

You however will never turn the corner...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2406416]Thanks for taking the bait...now I know that you are probably the only person posting on this site...you keep posting about him being a bully. You also keep posting fake news with very limited detail. You keep saying that people leave...kids leave/transfer college programs all the time. Show me one school that didn't have a transfer last year.

I agree...HC didn't have a good year...but the games they lost were almost all within 1 point and the majority of their losses were away. I don't think they are far from turning the corner.

You however will never turn the corner..

.[/..but the games they lost were almost all within 1 point. .......We are not talking about the basketball team. You obviously know nothing about soccer . The poster is wrong koolman is just an AH who can’t coach similar to his girlfriend who got fired from BC.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2406469]
                      Thanks for taking the bait...now I know that you are probably the only person posting on this site...you keep posting about him being a bully. You also keep posting fake news with very limited detail. You keep saying that people leave...kids leave/transfer college programs all the time. Show me one school that didn't have a transfer last year.

You however will never turn the corner..

.[/..but the games they lost were almost all within 1 point. .......We are not talking about the basketball team. You obviously know nothing about soccer . The poster is wrong koolman is just an AH who can’t coach similar to his girlfriend who got fired from BC.
                      Not going to defend myself to you...the point was that they weren't getting blown out...they tied a bunch of games (including BC) and all their losses were close (some in OT). Like I said...not a great season...but not horrific either.

But...you continue to make up stories and be a vindictive d bag who feels like a tough guy by anonymously insulting a coach (who you clearly have a bone to pick with) and his girlfriend (!!)...let me guess, you go on other threads and insult U14 players using their initials.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2406519]

Not going to defend myself to you...the point was that they weren't getting blown out...they tied a bunch of games (including BC) and all their losses were close (some in OT). Like I said...not a great season...but not horrific either.

But...you continue to make up stories and be a vindictive d bag who feels like a tough guy by anonymously insulting a coach (who you clearly have a bone to pick with) and his girlfriend (!!)...let me guess, you go on other threads and insult U14 players using their initials.
                        Is Becher really out? Also, a third team All Patriot League is a NT call up candidate?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2406594]

Is Becher really out? Also, a third team All Patriot League is a NT call up candidate?
                          Probably couldn't juggle the academics.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2406669]

Probably couldn't juggle the academics.
                            It was not academics . Does anyone know What school did he end up transferring to.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2413297]
                              It was not academics . Does anyone know What school did he end up transferring to.
                              I see his name on the NCAA transfer portal no mention of new school yet. That just confirms he has left HC such a shame for the other players. I can’t figure out how koolman is still there.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2413297]
                                It was academics. He missed three weeks of school for NT camp. You simply can't make up that amount of work. If he aspires to play professional soccer, he should go ACC for a year and then leave.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X