Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    "a little revolution once in a while is a good thing" Thomas Jefferson
    Titlecon you have always been the biggest dumbass on this site.

That’s not what Jefferson said at all. Completely wrong yet you enshrine it in quotation marks.

Well done dumbass. Well done.

Lie intentionally or too ignorant to know you are wrong ? I’ll guess the latter but what does it matter.

Nice wall Trump erecting around WH. Practicing fhe the prison wall he will need? Otherwise we will throw rotten fruit at him!

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks a

Titlecon you have always been the biggest dumbass on this site.

That’s not what Jefferson said at all. Completely wrong yet you enshrine it in quotation marks.

Well done dumbass. Well done.

Lie intentionally or too ignorant to know you are wrong ? I’ll guess the latter but what does it matter.

Nice wall Trump erecting around WH. Practicing fhe the prison wall he will need? Otherwise we will throw rotten fruit at him!
      please show proof otherwise "title libby" you are full of sh-t as always. signed title con

Comment

please show proof otherwise "title libby" you are full of sh-t as always. signed title con
        Proof :

“ I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.”

https://www.monticello.org/site/rese...llionquotation

I therefore repeat that you are the biggest dumbass on this site. You do know that when you use quotes to enclose ....oh who am I kidding you are too dumb to know having failed sixth grade I guess

Walked into your own petard again.

see the wall going up around the WH BTW? He’s finally locking HIMSELF up!

Comment

See your proof ? I guess you are just full of sh-t as always you whiny ass titty con baby !

Comment

Proof :

“ I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.”

I therefore repeat that you are the biggest dumbass on this site. You do know that when you use quotes to enclose ....oh who am I kidding you are too dumb to know having failed sixth grade I guess

Townhall probably fed him the wrong Jefferson quote. He accepts that as his “gospel” I mean there have been hundreds of town hall posts here. Think I looked at first two

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks a

Proof :

who is the dumbass? you just provided proof that Thomas Jefferson said this (the message is the same) or are you just condemning me because maybe i misquoted verbatim?

TRUMP is the rebellion and change in Washington that our country has needed since probably JFK (if he was alive today he would be disgusted with both democrats and republicans).

I hope TRUMP switches his political party to democrat just to exploit the bullsh-t that has plagued our government for so many years.

Comment

who is the dumbass? you just provided proof that Thomas Jefferson said this (the message is the same) or are you just condemning me because maybe i misquoted verbatim?

TRUMP is the rebellion and change in Washington that our country has needed since probably JFK (if he was alive today he would be disgusted with both democrats and republicans).

I hope TRUMP switches his political party to democrat just to exploit the bullsh-t that has plagued our government for so many years.
                He's switched parties FIVE TIMES. He as no affiliation to anyone but the party of Trump. He went GOP this time because he knew it would be easy to fool dumb azz cons like you. It's worked out so well.

Comment

Rebellion and Revolution have two very different meanings. And Thomas Jefferson would not have confused the two.

But they both start with ‘Re’ and end in ‘ion’, and that’s good enough for Title Con.

Comment

Misquoted verbatim ? That’s your sorry excuse for not passing the sixth grade.

Here let me help with your remedial education, moron.

When to use quotation marks

Quotation marks are for when you want to use someone else’s words in your writing. Let’s say you want to write about something you heard your friend say. You could do it like this:

John said, “I really hate when it’s hot outside.”
                    You can write about the same thing without using the quotation marks, with a couple of changes:

John said he hated when it was hot outside.

The first sentence contains a direct quote, a quote in which you report the exact words John used. The second sentence contains an indirect quote, which is a paraphrased version of what John said. Quotation marks are used only with direct quotes.

This rule isn’t just for speech. If you’re quoting a written source, you should still put the quote between quotation marks unless you plan to paraphrase it.
                    hope ^^^^ helps

JFK served in the military and there is a book about his courage. It’s actually called “Profiles in Courage” Trump is putting Up eight foot chain link fences around ever expanding perimeters around WH so he can feel more Secure hiding like a coward in his bunker. ‘Nuff said [/quote]

Now you are just talking crazy. Even if he would it’s not going to save the senate for cons. Too late for that

Comment

Quotation marks should not be used if you were paraphrasing. Did you know you were paraphrasing or did you actually think you were correct to begin with ? Cons can be ignorant that way

Comment

Quotation marks should not be used if you were paraphrasing. Did you know you were paraphrasing or did you actually think you were correct to begin with ? Cons can be ignorant that way
                        Title Con's grammar is lacking.

Comment

Title Con’s posts/replies rarely have any coherence. He’s very much like Trump... just says whatever sh!t that comes to mind. There’s a hamster wheel inside his skull and it’s powered by rabid hamsters.

Comment

Rebellion and Revolution have two very different meanings. And Thomas Jefferson would not have confused the two.

But they both start with ‘Re’ and end in ‘ion’, and that’s good enough for Title Con.
                            Of course not but thank you for getting specific like that. It’s really essential to keep sane boundaries defined so that the cons stay between the lines of reality

They struggle with it

Comment

Title Con’s posts/replies rarely have any coherence. He’s very much like Trump... just says whatever sh!t that comes to mind. There’s a hamster wheel inside his skull and it’s powered by rabid hamsters.
                              Lost it laughing when I got to “rabid” - thanks .

But it is apropos

Comment

Title Con's grammar is lacking.
                                ok title libby you got it. you want to call it a wall but not a fence or barrier. ok
                                you want to call it a rebelion but not a revolution. ok

just please stop your constant whining...its just pathetic. what will you do when TRUMP wins again in November? you unknowingly want TRUMP to win because he gives you a reason to wake every morning to spread your hate. what will you do with him?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X