Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm hearing that old rocks are getting turned over and Ivanka and Donnie Jr. may finally get nailed on that monkey business of theirs that nearly took them down in 2012, for felony real estate fraud. They only avoided it then because they bought off the prosecutor who has a history of being bought off.

Just one more log to throw on the fire.
    Jared is in hot water as well for prior dealings and possible tax fraud, as well as the Trump Tower Russia meeting (along with Don Jr). He and his family owe the Saudis hundreds of millions but Jared is the administration's "expert" on Mideast policy lol. Of course trump doesn't care about his SIL. But if his kids are in legal jeopardy that's where the real tests lie.

Comment

^^^
      "Tax Cut Analysis" for Dummies (a.k.a. Cons)
      This might be too complex for the poster

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...treasury-money

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/u...-tax-cuts.html

Comment

Stop paying for illegal aliens giving birth to anchor babies and we could save over 270 BILLION a year - that is real $$$ over time.

Bloomberg and the failing NY Times - now there is some objective analysis.

Comment

“Stop paying for illegal aliens giving birth to anchor babies and we could save over 270 BILLION a year - that is real $$$ over time.“

Link? Or is this compliments of your ass?

Comment

Stop paying for illegal aliens giving birth to anchor babies and we could save over 270 BILLION a year - that is real $$$ over time.

Bloomberg and the failing NY Times - now there is some objective analysis.
            lol did you get that figure from Alec Jones? BTW data is from the US Treasury, but I guess they can't be believed? Trump and cons only like facts that fit their narrative (which is rare, otherwise it's just "fake news"

Comment

The issue instead is: Have the corporate and individual tax cuts that went into effect in January generated so much additional growth that tax revenues are as high, or higher, today than they would have been if the tax cuts never passed? That’s how all scorekeepers — be they independent congressional staff members or researchers from think tanks that lean liberal or conservative — assess the “pay for themselves” question.

One way to think about it is from the perspective of a small-business owner. Let’s say you run your own bakery. You sell bread for $4 a loaf. Today, you sold 90 loaves, for $360 in revenue. You expect that, because it’s a busier day at the bakery tomorrow, you’ll sell 100 loaves then, earning $400. But you’d like to sell even more than that, so you lower the price to $3 a loaf to encourage additional purchases.

Congratulations! You sell 125 loaves. Your revenue goes up, to $375. That’s more than you brought in the day before. Your price cut, though, has not “paid for itself” — because you ended up bringing in less revenue than you would have otherwise.

In other words, you brought in more money than the day before. But it’s less than you would have made if you hadn’t cut the price.

That’s what we saw in the 2018 fiscal year with the tax cuts. A few months before they passed, the Congressional Budget Office predicted the government would take in $3.53 trillion in revenues for the fiscal year. On Monday, the Treasury reported that revenue was actually $3.33 trillion for the year — $200 billion short, even though economic growth has outpaced the budget office’s forecasts.

That’s the equivalent of selling more loaves, but earning less money.
              Or, he keeps selling the loaves at the same price, but hired someone to help him out so he now makes 2X the loaves he did before, doubled his income, and sent much of that to his new employee.

That employee in turn bought a car he needed, but could not afford. That car salesman made his numbers this month, earning a bonus. He took that bonus, and coupled it with his wife's tax-break bonus she got earlier this year (she works for a large corporation who passed their tax savings to employees) and they bought a refrigerator. The refrigerator salesman was also happy to get his commission and took his wife out to dinner.

Also, the car salesman's wife's company hired three people to complete a project that had been floundering for two years. That is now back on track and she should get an additional bonus at the end of the year. And, since that project is now to to complete, her company is able to offer an exciting new project to all of their customers in 2019.

Comment

Or, he keeps selling the loaves at the same price, but hired someone to help him out so he now makes 2X the loaves he did before, doubled his income, and sent much of that to his new employee.

That employee in turn bought a car he needed, but could not afford. That car salesman made his numbers this month, earning a bonus. He took that bonus, and coupled it with his wife's tax-break bonus she got earlier this year (she works for a large corporation who passed their tax savings to employees) and they bought a refrigerator. The refrigerator salesman was also happy to get his commission and took his wife out to dinner.

Also, the car salesman's wife's company hired three people to complete a project that had been floundering for two years. That is now back on track and she should get an additional bonus at the end of the year. And, since that project is now to to complete, her company is able to offer an exciting new project to all of their customers in 2019.
                Lol

So if everyone is making more money and thus paying more taxes why the $200 Billion less in revenues?

Comment

Lol

So if everyone is making more money and thus paying more taxes why the $200 Billion less in revenues?
                  From a " prediction" . Less than was " predicted" .
                  Just like any and all predictions, they may not end up to be 100 %.
                  Like when they predict earnings, or sales, or profit, or....

Comment

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to the United States
                    At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend. The sections below will break down and further explain these numbers at the federal, state, and local levels.

Deport them now and BUILD THE WALL!

Comment

From a " prediction" . Less than was " predicted" .
                      Just like any and all predictions, they may not end up to be 100 %.
                      Like when they predict earnings, or sales, or profit, or....
                      You are *********

Comment

Greetings,

Thought I’d mention trump is 47/52

Thats Rasmussen !

😂

Comment

You are *********
                          Con is just like Trump. Just makes shiite up. Lol

Comment

Condi Rice's message to white liberals in regards to Kanye West:

"I can say people should be able to express their views. Not all of us have to think politically the same way. I've said to people sometimes, you know I've been black all my life. You don't have to tell me how to be black. And so I think we need to recognize that in some way the height of prejudice is to look at somebody and think you know what they think because of the color of their skin."

Comment

CBS Sunday Morning

Tony Dokoupil: "In restrospect, do you think Bill should have resigned in the wake of the Monica Lewinsky scandal?"

Hillary Clinton: "Absolutely not."

Tony Dokoupil: "It wasn't an abuse of power?"

Hillary Clinton: "No,"

Tony Dokoupil: "There are people who look at the incidents of the 90s and they say, 'A president of the United States cannot have a consensual relationship with an intern, the power imbalance is too great,'"

Hillary Clinton: "He was an adult."
                              https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/...1017044515.jpg

Comment

Condi Rice's message to white liberals in regards to Kanye West:

"I can say people should be able to express their views. Not all of us have to think politically the same way. I've said to people sometimes, you know I've been black all my life. You don't have to tell me how to be black. And so I think we need to recognize that in some way the height of prejudice is to look at somebody and think you know what they think because of the color of their skin."
                                Oh, good.

Tee Hee will get to slam her for being both a free-thinking woman and a free-thinking black person.

Two for one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X