X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2360291]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

So let's review last six years.. LSA loses in semis in shootout; LSA wins in OT by 1 goal over 3 seed; LSA loses in shootout to 2 seed; LSA wins with last second goal (literally) over 2 seed; LSA loses to 4 seed in shootout (but remember that was the strange year with the unbalanced geo divisions so some teams played 16 and others 15 and the seeding was screwy; and LSA wins by 1 goal over 3 seed.

Hmm..meaning essentially the best route to the finals - where essentially LSA is the most vulnerable on a crappy grass field with the the shootout format - is to earn the 2 or 3 seed so you don't face LSA on turf in the semis. So no, it's not about being happy to just get the 2 or 3 seed - it's the best spot to win a championship in the era of allowing a large private school with multi-state, scholarship recruiting and no public transparency over the athletic program to play.
    Wow! You are so smart? What do you do with the rest of your life besides study RIGHS soccer stats? SMH

Comment

Ya but Moses Brown sucks so don't get too excited....NS still has no prayer of playing with Pilgrim, or even the next 2 or 3
      D2 is already decided. Only question is whether Pilgrim will be forced to move up after this year or next.

Comment

Thank you Mr. M ba ha ha ha
        ???

I posted the recap and you clearly think I’m someone I am not. Sorry to disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          ???

I posted the recap and you clearly think i’m someone i am not. Sorry to disappoint.
          ohhhhh

Comment

???

I posted the recap and you clearly think I’m someone I am not. Sorry to disappoint.
            don't fell bad since that poster does anything they can to somehow blame the poor kid/parent from that one team, and then complain that someone else keeps bringing them up!!!!! They are a lowlife whose kid can't get mentioned on their own....so ba ha ha ha

Comment

don't fell bad since that poster does anything they can to somehow blame the poor kid/parent from that one team, and then complain that someone else keeps bringing them up!!!!! They are a lowlife whose kid can't get mentioned on their own....so ba ha ha ha
              I love talking soccer. One can learn so much here. hee hee

Comment

I don't fell bad. Donut worry.

Comment

Agree!!
                  Lasalle has only one excellent player then the rest are “B” club players.
                  The parents of the frosh and soph players will be watching a mid table team in a couple of years. NO TALENT IN THOSE CLASSES. The real soccer players at that school are playing DA the rest play for LASALLE.
                  Ha..you must be the Mt Hope submitter for the ProJo on how "the Rams hung on to win 1-0" when Mt Hope has basically no shots on goal.. won't be in doubt for the quarter finals with the rematch - enjoy your 8 seed after Lincoln and Cumberland pass you by..

Comment

High school girls soccer

Hey - umm BVA has won two in row - just saying

Comment

Brings them to 5 wins on the season and a possible playoff spot. Big improvement from a 1 win team last year.

Comment

too bad they got throttled by West yesterday

Comment

“Throttled” ??? I dont think you know what that word means. It was 2-2 until 5 min left in the game with a goal off a corner kick!

Comment

“Throttled” ??? I dont think you know what that word means. It was 2-2 until 5 min left in the game with a goal off a corner kick!
                            When West scores three goals thats a deluge!

Comment

When West scores three goals thats a deluge!
                              Considering BVA was missing one of their starting CB’s and your lack of evidence of them being “throttled” you sound like a moronic troll.

Comment

Considering BVA was missing one of their starting CB’s and your lack of evidence of them being “throttled” you sound like a moronic troll.
                                Nobody cares about D5 soccer, no one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X