• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has to be unless they bring in the same s Florida coaches. Ugh
    Have to agree a political mess right out of the gates

Comment

I have told him hes a pile, with nickles in his head. Get the kids organized and play soccer. They play like a bunch of 6 yr olds . They will get ripped this wknds kickball tournament. I have watched the black level team beat pre academy 3 times. But I will be fair there a joke as well. They all chase the ball like rats
      I guess you called it, they pretty much suck but all the teams did. Tough though carrying that pre academy badge Marcelo. Get your kids organised and start over with learning how to pass.! Got be painful for the parents who pay the same fees as the DA. Yes blame the coach and the club it’s a money scheme

Comment

who clearly you have been on this team for two years, why dont you grow a pair and talk to his superior about his lack of skills. bitching on here is soooo lame

Comment

who clearly you have been on this team for two years, why dont you grow a pair and talk to his superior about his lack of skills. bitching on here is soooo lame
          I thank this poster so my kid doesn’t get sucked in to pre academy scam

Comment

Name me one team in 2008,2007,2006,2005 better than weston. south or Jacksonville.. one team; id take these four gentlemen over any f u c k tard coaching my kids

Ramirez
            Michia
            Collins
            Carillo
            None of these coaches train pre academy nor do they care about it, but the parents paying the same fee structure deserve better as do the kids. There getting ripped off by an unqualified coach with a D E liscense. If it’s pre academy then act like it, have some pride to bring those kids to the DA academy. That’s what it’s intent is. But they put some babysitter out there and expect results. That team will collapse in short order believe me!!The parents deserve to be respected as are the kids and deserve something on the level.

Comment

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey

None of these coaches train pre academy nor do they care about it, but the parents paying the same fee structure deserve better as do the kids. There getting ripped off by an unqualified coach with a D E liscense. If it’s pre academy then act like it, have some pride to bring those kids to the DA academy. That’s what it’s intent is. But they put some babysitter out there and expect results. That team will collapse in short order believe me!!The parents deserve to be respected as are the kids and deserve something on the level.
              Even the clowns at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey weren’t good enough to save the show for one of the greatest circuses of all time. Why does Weston think its clown, who does not have as good of a reputation as the ones who worked for one of the best traveling circuses of all time, can save that program? Having the clown who can’t even make the kids laugh is never good for the show. Whatever... that is why it is better to stay in Boca. Thankfully, we were warned before continuing to their final ID camps. Why did the other kids stay for a second year or did the person who made that question assume it without knowing truth?

Comment

Even the clowns at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey weren’t good enough to save the show for one of the greatest circuses of all time. Why does Weston think its clown, who does not have as good of a reputation as the ones who worked for one of the best traveling circuses of all time, can save that program? Having the clown who can’t even make the kids laugh is never good for the show. Whatever... that is why it is better to stay in Boca. Thankfully, we were warned before continuing to their final ID camps. did other kids stay for a second year or did the person who made that question assume it without knowing truth?
                The title and Hope.

Comment

I have told him hes a pile, with nickles in his head. Get the kids organized and play soccer. They play like a bunch of 6 yr olds . They will get ripped this wknds kickball tournament. I have watched the black level team beat pre academy 3 times. But I will be fair there a joke as well. They all chase the ball like rats
                  Wait the black level super Rec team is beating pre academy teams? How is that possible

Comment

No, they don’t deserve better. Especially, if they were part of the team the previous year. Pre-Academy is just a name they give the team to charge you higher fees. How don’t you get it yet? Weston consistently offers DA spots to kids coming in from different clubs that will be new, paying customers. They only offer DA spots to Pre-Academy players if they truly need them to win. They do this every year and the Pre-Academy parents come here to complain. You haven’t figured it out yet?

Comment

No, they don’t deserve better. Especially, if they were part of the team the previous year. Pre-Academy is just a name they give the team to charge you higher fees. How don’t you get it yet? Weston consistently offers DA spots to kids coming in from different clubs that will be new, paying customers. They only offer DA spots to Pre-Academy players if they truly need them to win. They do this every year and the Pre-Academy parents come here to complain. You haven’t figured it out yet?
                      But isn’t the title of pre academy just that players that aren’t quite there yet on the level but to bring them up at some point! That’s what it should be by design. Not to rip off everyone with some F liscence coach.

Comment

But isn’t the title of pre academy just that players that aren’t quite there yet on the level but to bring them up at some point! That’s what it should be by design. Not to rip off everyone with some F liscence coach.
                        I don’t think Weston has been ripping off parents. They’ve been doing the same thing for years and the parents keep falling for it. Most parents think putting their kid on a Pre-Academy team gives them a better chance at a DA spot and that’s not the case at Weston.

Comment

I don’t think Weston has been ripping off parents. They’ve been doing the same thing for years and the parents keep falling for it. Most parents think putting their kid on a Pre-Academy team gives them a better chance at a DA spot and that’s not the case at Weston.
                          So what’s the point then from a player perspective! We know Weston’s perspective

Comment

So what’s the point then from a player perspective! We know Weston’s perspective
                            The point is don’t go to a Pre-Academy team thinking it will get you better or give you a better chance at a DA spot. Play on a top team at another club and train until you’re good enough for a DA team. They have DA ID Camps every year. If you’re kid is good enough, they will offer them a DA spot.

Comment

The point is don’t go to a Pre-Academy team thinking it will get you better or give you a better chance at a DA spot. Play on a top team at another club and train until you’re good enough for a DA team. They have DA ID Camps every year. If you’re kid is good enough, they will offer them a DA spot.
                              Well said, and what club is that? All I have seen is ping pong matches against Doral Key Biscayne , PSG on and on. Nobody plays soccer , you understand?

Comment

Well said, and what club is that? All I have seen is ping pong matches against Doral Key Biscayne , PSG on and on. Nobody plays soccer , you understand?
                                Yeah, I understand. But Weston keeps getting players from these clubs and putting them on their DA teams. Didn’t the U12 DA pick up three players from Doral for this season? All three players are 2008s one is a girl. They also picked up another 2008 kid from what was La Academia last year. So keep saying all these clubs suck and play kickball. Weston will keep taking their top players over their own Pre-Academy players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X