• Show
Clear All

When is the next RTC?

Isn't there supposed to be one in May?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess your kid did not get the invite!

Comment

It's all NEFC, Valeo and Bayside players anyway. If your child doesn't play for one of those clubs you are out of luck.

Comment

What is the difference between NTC and RTC?

Comment

What is the difference between NTC and RTC?
          N= US soccer
          R= New England rev

Comment

Guess your kid did not get the invite!
            No one has yet. Likely in a few weeks

Comment

N= US soccer
              R= New England rev
              Thank you.

Comment

No one has yet. Likely in a few weeks
                I hope they don't forget that there is Memorial Day coming up and tournaments.

I heard that the Bolts have been very aggressive in recruiting for the U13 and U14 teams. They have scouts at NEP and EDP games and tournaments. Seacoast as well. They even go to scrimmages between top teams. Get those YouTube Videos up of your kid because I would bet they look there too. Do the academies cut current players?

Comment

I heard that the Bolts have been very aggressive in recruiting for the U13 and U14 teams. They have scouts at NEP and EDP games and tournaments. Seacoast as well. They even go to scrimmages between top teams. Get those YouTube Videos up of your kid because I would bet they look there too. Do the academies cut current players?
                  Any Valeo or NEFC boys going to the Bolts? I know several GPS boys are.

Comment

That would be very unusual for Bolts to be recruiting and scouting Players from other clubs. Typically they play by the rules and may only be scouting their own players or a player that has already shown interest in joining a DAP team. They tend to play by the rules to a fault!

Comment

That would be very unusual for Bolts to be recruiting and scouting Players from other clubs. Typically they play by the rules and may only be scouting their own players or a player that has already shown interest in joining a DAP team. They tend to play by the rules to a fault!
                      Scouting and recruiting are two different activities.

Comment

Scouting and recruiting are two different activities.
                        It still would be unusual. Usually they just sit there and expect players to come to them.

Comment

It still would be unusual. Usually they just sit there and expect players to come to them.
                          Not this year.

Comment

Bolts are in full panic mode. They were surprised by the Revs partnership program with everyone else. There is a clear path to the top program in the state now.

Comment

What if you threw a party and nobody came?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X