Revs have become the joke of MLS!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the next 15-20 years soccer will be the 3rd most popular sport in America. Not sure why the Kraft isn't positioning and growing the fans base. With the concussion issue impacting the next generations of football players it will be hard press to see the growth of football beyond 10 years from now. Soccer is a global enterprise so there is greater potential to grow the brand. The current America business model tends to focus on short term profit not the long term. Unfortunately American brand is in its infant so it will take time to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      btw, the price is not bad - $48 - $75
      student rates can make it 1/2
      Wrong. You can get a decent seat starting at $26. That's how pathetic the Bernie Sanders type supporters are that you responded to. $26 is too steep for their wallet to get to watch a pro team in a top flight stadium. Yet they just spent 4 times that amount on a really cool bong. (Hence why they feel the Bern...or the Hill for that matter).

And given that the ride to Gillette is during non rush hour times, it's not bad at all.

Comment

Wrong. You can get a decent seat starting at $26. That's how pathetic the Bernie Sanders type supporters are that you responded to. $26 is too steep for their wallet to get to watch a pro team in a top flight stadium. Yet they just spent 4 times that amount on a really cool bong. (Hence why they feel the Bern...or the Hill for that matter).

And given that the ride to Gillette is during non rush hour times, it's not bad at all.
        Youngsters want everything for free these days even though they're mostly from wealthy suburban families.

Comment

Hey,
          I make millions and pay no taxes.
          The guy is simply following the rules.

That's better than creating a fair price and accessible venue.
          Have you driven in and out of Foxboro on a weekend evening? I can be home in my sunken livingroom in less time than it takes for me to get out of Fenway park and on to Landsdown St. People come from Maine for Pats games and sit in actual traffic because the stadium is full. Revs fans are obviously fairweather phonies. You're all soft. Go cry on social media. Boo hoo.

You old guys are strange. No wonder your world's such a mess.
          You don't see old guys sitting in the middle of the highway with their arms locked in cement filled barrels. Grow the @#%& up and get a real job junior. You. Are. Owed. Nothing.

Comment

Have you driven in and out of Foxboro on a weekend evening? I can be home in my sunken livingroom in less time than it takes for me to get out of Fenway park and on to Landsdown St. People come from Maine for Pats games and sit in actual traffic because the stadium is full. Revs fans are obviously fairweather phonies. You're all soft. Go cry on social media. Boo hoo.

You don't see old guys sitting in the middle of the highway with their arms locked in cement filled barrels. Grow the @#%& up and get a real job junior. You. Are. Owed. Nothing.
            You have an excuse for everything.

How about type II diabetes from your sunken living room and car?

(BTW, I am following the rules and have $1M and don't pay taxes - just enjoying the club rules)

Comment

How about type II diabetes from your sunken living room and car?
              Just ran the marathon, saw pukes like you falling down on Boylston St. as I ran the home stretch. Good luck living in mommy's basement.

Comment

"decent seat" really? Even half-way decent seats are way too expensive. his market seems to be the rich and the stupid.

Comment

me too bro, $$$me $$$two.

Have you driven in and out of Foxboro on a weekend evening?
                  The drives stinks and you can't drink. I'd rather take the T, walk or ride my bike.
                  BTW, when you drink you're an ***** endangering other peoples lives.
                  I can be home in my sunken livingroom in less time than it takes for me to get out of Fenway park and on to Landsdown St. People come from Maine for Pats games and sit in actual traffic because the stadium is full. Revs fans are obviously fairweather phonies. You're all soft. Go cry on social media. Boo hoo.
                  Good for you. This is 'merica. If you want to keep driving down to a beat up turf stadium with other suburbanites, good for you. We want the real thing in the city.

You don't see old guys sitting in the middle of the highway with their arms locked in cement filled barrels. Grow the @#%& up and get a real job junior. You. Are. Owed. Nothing.[/QUOTE]

I don't see any guys in the middle of the highway, but show me, please.

Comment

Revs looked good again.

AND it looks like the U.S. best striker, Juan Agudelo, is coming back into form after his injury.

Comment

Revs looked good again.

AND it looks like the U.S. best striker, Juan Agudelo, is coming back into form after his injury.
                      They actually played well tonight in front of a 25,000+ crowd!! My guess all wanting to see Kaka and Nocerino. Great atmosphere, let's get the stadium done.

Comment

Revs looked good again.

Almost got his second in stoppage.

Comment

me too bro, $$$me $$$two.

The drives stinks and you can't drink. I'd rather take the T, walk or ride my bike.
                          BTW, when you drink you're an ***** endangering other peoples lives.

Good for you. This is 'merica. If you want to keep driving down to a beat up turf stadium with other suburbanites, good for you. We want the real thing in the city.

I don't see any guys in the middle of the highway, but show me, please.[/QUOTE]

It makes me smile to know you'll never get your city stadium. Love the burbs.

Comment

They actually played well tonight in front of a 25,000+ crowd!! My guess all wanting to see Kaka and Nocerino. Great atmosphere, let's get the stadium done.
                            Fagundez rocked it in the 8th minute too! they came out very aggressive.

Comment

I don't see any guys in the middle of the highway, but show me, please.

It makes me smile to know you'll never get your city stadium. Love the burbs.
                              time will tell my friend, time will tell.

At least I'll still be alive in 2 years when it's built

Comment

Almost got his second in stoppage.
                                Get your tix for next sunday - LA Galaxy.

predictions?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X