Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not agree. I'm over 40, been playing the game and been involved with it on some level for over 30 years, and it's a different game. I'd prefer someone closer to how the game is played today and can communicate it then a dinosaur like myself.

Plus, in some instances, depending on age, some kids can communicate better with someone closer in age vs. someone who could be their grandfather, or close to it.

I don't see how you could make an assertion one way or the other.
    Different sure in some ways, but the ball is still round and you win if you score more goals than the other team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The poster's premise is utter nonsense. My kid's current coach is D licensed, age 21 and plays D1 currently with one trip to the NCAA's on her playing resume. The girls on the team love her and respond well to her coaching. The same group of girls is doing much better now than they were while being coached by an A licensed mid 40's former MSL pro player.

It depends n the coach and the way the player's respond to their style. Age has nothing to do with it, especially on the girl's side. It is how well they can be motivated to play to the best of their ability. Te actual teaching of skills could probably be done by a trained ape.
      "A trained ape" huh...
      Got a banana...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X