X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bolts
    and girls to FC boston? Would make sense. I think his kid plays for FC boston

Comment

Accouncement coming in May. But it seems most have it figured out.

Comment

Bolts and FC Boston are one in the same. And no both of his kids play for FC MASS

Comment

Bolts and FC Boston are one in the same. And no both of his kids play for FC MASS
          Not according to the NE NPL roster...

Comment

Not according to the NE NPL roster...
            Really - think you are trying to start trouble as you can't double roster on two different clubs in NEP.

Comment

Really - think you are trying to start trouble as you can't double roster on two different clubs in NEP.
              Honestly not trying to stir up the pot. Just noticed the roster of the FC Boston NPL team. Happen to know and like the family.

Comment

The Scorpions NPL don't compete in the NEP. They are in the real NPL. FC Mass competes in the NEP. It is two different leagues. And he has 3 daughters

Comment

Club had no facilities so when it rained or snowed nowhere to go! Em was horrible manager and couldn't make move to replace ineffective coach who was widely despised.

eM let crazy stuff happen like letting star valeo players play on FC mass teams in tournaments so could win tournaments -- never mind that it made players there feel like idiots.

It was a case study for how to run a club into the ground!

I commend him for closing shop though - right thing to do!

Comment

The Scorpions NPL don't compete in the NEP. They are in the real NPL. FC Mass competes in the NEP. It is two different leagues. And he has 3 daughters
                    NEP and NPL are both US Soccer Clubs - and you can only play in one club - doesn't matter what the league is.

Comment

This is FC MASS last season they will be merging for the fall.
                      They have tryout dates posted on their website. I'm confused.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X