Revs youth soccer alliance. RIP ODP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that was footage from the Aug 2015 NEFC tournament. Agreed on the foul.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      And this is the highlight reel...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO4RLQVGMko
      Watched for 2 minutes, and didn't see anything extraordinary. Unless it really picked up from there, I'm not sure why someone would post this on YouTube. Also, the camera focus solely on the player limits the ability to see the impact on the game .. e.g. did those passes connect? was he making the best decisions?

Comment

Watched for 2 minutes, and didn't see anything extraordinary. Unless it really picked up from there, I'm not sure why someone would post this on YouTube. Also, the camera focus solely on the player limits the ability to see the impact on the game .. e.g. did those passes connect? was he making the best decisions?
        He's beyond horrible.

Comment

He's beyond horrible.
          he is over rated and dad is a moron

Comment

That was my experience, too. I wondered "What highlights?" All I saw was an early-maturing kid (sometimes) dominating smaller, prepubescent children. Why would parents post this?

Comment

That was my experience, too. I wondered "What highlights?" All I saw was an early-maturing kid (sometimes) dominating smaller, prepubescent children. Why would parents post this?
              horrible quality video focusing on the weeble wobbling and falling down all over

sad

Comment

he is over rated and dad is a moron
                Kid is a turnover machine. He gave the ball away about twenty times and given dad clipped so many passes, probably another twenty. These are highlites???

Comment

He's beyond horrible.
                  Why on earth would the Revs want this very average run of the mill kid? There are literally hundreds out there with the same skillset. Absolutely nothing.

Comment

Why on earth would the Revs want this very average run of the mill kid? There are literally hundreds out there with the same skillset. Absolutely nothing.
                    Who said the Revs want this kid?

Comment

Who said the Revs want this kid?
                      do people check the correct birth dates on kids

Comment

And this is the highlight reel...
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO4RLQVGMko
                        What is the obsession people have with adding what I'm sure they think is 'cool' music to a video?

Comment

I wonder if the parents posted the 'highlight reel' video because that video has nothing to do with an ODP announcement for traveling abroad. I'd never expose my son like that but perhaps they did, I don't know. However, it's awful that some of you are criticizing him so openly b/c his name is on the video URL. Please consider that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X