Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ive got one....math...let the white boys claim that they put that on the map.....
    Probably will. Check these numbers out - Repubs looking like it'll be an electoral bloodbath. They may do worse than in 2012, if R's can't take NC they are in DEEP trouble:

Friday, July 15

Race/Topic (Click to Sort)

Poll

Results

Spread

Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 43, Trump 35 Clinton +8
    Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 44, Trump 35 Clinton +9
    North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 44, Trump 38 Clinton +6
    Florida: Trump vs. Clinton NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 44, Trump 37 Clinton +7
    Missouri: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein PPP (D) Trump 46, Clinton 36, Johnson 7, Stein 1 Trump +10
    Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 39, Trump 33, Johnson 13, Stein 4 Clinton +6
    Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 41, Trump 34, Johnson 10, Stein 2 Clinton +7
    North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 42, Trump 36, Johnson 7, Stein 2 Clinton +6
    Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC/WSJ/Marist Trump 36, Clinton 41, Johnson 7, Stein 4 Clinton +5

Comment

Probably will. Check these numbers out - Repubs looking like it'll be an electoral bloodbath. They may do worse than in 2012, if R's can't take NC they are in DEEP trouble:

Friday, July 15

Poll

Results

Spread

North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 44, Trump 38 Clinton +6
      Missouri: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein PPP (D) Trump 46, Clinton 36, Johnson 7, Stein 1 Trump +10
      Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 39, Trump 33, Johnson 13, Stein 4 Clinton +6
      Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 41, Trump 34, Johnson 10, Stein 2 Clinton +7
      North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 42, Trump 36, Johnson 7, Stein 2 Clinton +6
      Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC/WSJ/Marist Trump 36, Clinton 41, Johnson 7, Stein 4 Clinton +5
      Plagiarism. Trump peeps now have to spend the next few days explaining why MO's speech was lifted. Gotta say this train wreck is going to long and totally enjoyable.

Comment

Plagiarism. Trump peeps now have to spend the next few days explaining why MO's speech was lifted. Gotta say this train wreck is going to long and totally enjoyable.
        Life is good, right?

Comment

Life is good, right?
          At least we don't have to hear about the damn emails for a few days. Only took one day at the RNC went off the rails. Didn't anybody speak to Rep King and vet his speech?

Comment

At least we don't have to hear about the damn emails for a few days. Only took one day at the RNC went off the rails. Didn't anybody speak to Rep King and vet his speech?
            Not I. I was sitting by the pool with a bucket of margarita's while complaining about everyone else and bragging how great life is.

Comment

Friday, July 15

Poll

Results

Spread

Since mid-may only poll that had trump leading was rasmussen

Comment

what is really amazing is trump's campaign manager and his people are throwing mealnia under the bus....i am sure with donald's approval...saying she added those lines herself

wow

stunning stunning competence by the trump campaign

why do people like ex lax want to destroy our country?

Comment

Melania Trump: "I read it once over, and that's all because I wrote it with as little help as possible."

Paul Mananfort: "In writing her beautiful speech, Melania's team of writers took notes on her life’s inspirations, and in some instances included fragments that reflected her own thinking.”

ex lax, which one is LYING? they cant BOTH be write. If Manafort is lying what kind of man throws a woman under the bus like that? If Melania IS LYING IT SPEAKS TO THE CHARACTER ISSUE BUT WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THAT. LOOK WHO SHE MARRIED.

Comment

I could list all of the things I care about her speech on a piece of confetti.

Sorry, bigger fish to fry right now than her speech for many of us. I guess it means a lot to you, so have at it.

Time to go, ran out of Margs and need to go make another batch.

Life is good!!

Comment

Melania Trump: "I read it once over, and that's all because I wrote it with as little help as possible."

Paul Mananfort: "In writing her beautiful speech, Melania's team of writers took notes on her life’s inspirations, and in some instances included fragments that reflected her own thinking.”

ex lax, which one is LYING? they cant BOTH be write. If Manafort is lying what kind of man throws a woman under the bus like that? If Melania IS LYING IT SPEAKS TO THE CHARACTER ISSUE BUT WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THAT. LOOK WHO SHE MARRIED.
                      Which candidate's spouse is the most dishonest?

Comment

Not I. I was sitting by the pool with a bucket of margarita's while complaining about everyone else and bragging how great life is.
                        What time's the cookout with your BLM buddies? Time to come up with more cop killer chants.

Comment

Civilian Traffic Enforcement

Notwithstanding the Luddite's Glum response of "it'll never work" I did a little research on civilian traffic enforcement. Two ways to accomplish it. The first is introduction of civilian enforcement officers similar to parking enforcement officers. Their task is to issue civil violations (which constitute the vast majority of traffic offenses). The second is the use of technology (I propose this knowing that many nutters are still wrapping their arms around the concepts of bar codes and wireless data transmission but I will still try). One part of the enforcement which can be used in both urban and rural areas is the use of networked camera technology to send imagery back to a central location where civilians monitor intersections and issue violation using video data capture. Digital cameras are cheap - good ones with decent resolution run about $300 to $400 each. Most places have good fiber in place and the primary cost is data storage but cloud storage has changed that. OCR technology has advanced to the point where capture accuracy regularly exceeds 99%. The second phase is to deploy a force of vehicles staffed by civilian traffic enforcement personnel. Again, with the use of technology, the capability exists to conduct enforcement without any face to face interaction with the person(s) being stopped. OCR technology is used to read a registration and the civilian enforcement agent then receives a return communication regarding reg and vehicle status. Tickets or warnings are issued and adjudicated automatically via network. LED displays on the roof of the enforcement vehicle instruct the person being stopped the status of enforcement.

The benefits of this approach is that it frees up police to deal with criminal matters. As others will surely point out a criminal will not likely stop (or stop for long) if they are inclined to run. If they own the car OCR has already captured their plate so warrants can then be pursued by police as time and priority permits. If the car is stolen the Civilian Enforcement agent will know this and can report the cars location to police. This system can work and will reduce needless confrontations between the public and police that escalate due to paranoia and mistrust on the part of either party. The technology over the long run saves money and results in more effective policing because they are able to focus on matters that more greatly endanger the public. Police are also freed up from wasting time in court appearing for violations that are appealed.

The technology is in place to get this done. The only lacking is the will of governments to implement it. Houston and Portland are already looking into it. Other cities will follow.

Cujo

Comment

I knew it was too good to be true and this thread would finally die off. 17 hours between comments has to be a record....

Comment

Notwithstanding the Luddite's Glum response of "it'll never work" I did a little research on civilian traffic enforcement. Two ways to accomplish it. The first is introduction of civilian enforcement officers similar to parking enforcement officers. Their task is to issue civil violations (which constitute the vast majority of traffic offenses). The second is the use of technology (I propose this knowing that many nutters are still wrapping their arms around the concepts of bar codes and wireless data transmission but I will still try). One part of the enforcement which can be used in both urban and rural areas is the use of networked camera technology to send imagery back to a central location where civilians monitor intersections and issue violation using video data capture. Digital cameras are cheap - good ones with decent resolution run about $300 to $400 each. Most places have good fiber in place and the primary cost is data storage but cloud storage has changed that. OCR technology has advanced to the point where capture accuracy regularly exceeds 99%. The second phase is to deploy a force of vehicles staffed by civilian traffic enforcement personnel. Again, with the use of technology, the capability exists to conduct enforcement without any face to face interaction with the person(s) being stopped. OCR technology is used to read a registration and the civilian enforcement agent then receives a return communication regarding reg and vehicle status. Tickets or warnings are issued and adjudicated automatically via network. LED displays on the roof of the enforcement vehicle instruct the person being stopped the status of enforcement.

The benefits of this approach is that it frees up police to deal with criminal matters. As others will surely point out a criminal will not likely stop (or stop for long) if they are inclined to run. If they own the car OCR has already captured their plate so warrants can then be pursued by police as time and priority permits. If the car is stolen the Civilian Enforcement agent will know this and can report the cars location to police. This system can work and will reduce needless confrontations between the public and police that escalate due to paranoia and mistrust on the part of either party. The technology over the long run saves money and results in more effective policing because they are able to focus on matters that more greatly endanger the public. Police are also freed up from wasting time in court appearing for violations that are appealed.

The technology is in place to get this done. The only lacking is the will of governments to implement it. Houston and Portland are already looking into it. Other cities will follow.

Cujo
                              One major hurdle. ACLU!

Comment

Isn't that going down a privatization path that is so feared?

From my perspective, I like the plan I have to say.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X