Jamie Rosiello-Pioneers-Pittsfield-BU
    Bryant Nardizzi-Revs-Framingham-NC State
    Nicholas Ainscough-Bolts-Canton- Northeastern
    Aiden Perry-NEFC-Lawrence Academy-Northeastern
    Aaron James-Revs-UVA

D3

Kyle Russo-FC Stars-Westford-Clark

Really!!!??? Nick Ainscough to Northeastern?? What a shocker
    Probably one of the more mediocre players on the field.
    I hear that the older brother has transferred from Stanford to Northeastern Univ.
    That might have have been an interesting story.
    Personally, I would have kept my kid at Stanford for the Academics...unless that is why he has left.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I hear that the older brother has transferred from Stanford to Northeastern Univ.
      Personally, I would have kept my kid at Stanford for the Academics...unless that is why he has left.
      You are obviously the same turd who has been spewing all over the D1 thread. Can't get enough, can you?

Comment

You are obviously the same turd who has been spewing all over the D1 thread. Can't get enough, can you?

Ah....someone from the Ainscough family............mom???

Comment

D1

Aaron James-Revs-UVA
          Miguel Yuste-Manhattan PSG-NMH-Yale*
          Zach Kalk-Vaughn Soccer Club-Berkshire-Dartmouth*

D3

Comment

D1

Zach Kalk-Vaughn Soccer Club-Berkshire-Dartmouth*
            Aaron James-Revs-UVA
            Miguel Yuste-Manhattan PSG-NMH-Yale*

D3

Comment

Ah....someone from the Ainscough family............mom???
              Seriously, you believe people don't have a right to say something about this? The older boy never had the talent to play at Stanford. That was a father pushing a son further than he was capable of. Calling in a few professional favors. Now, there is another one, who probably shouldn't even be playing D1 and everybody is supposed to look away like it isn't happening?

Comment

Seriously, you believe people don't have a right to say something about this? The older boy never had the talent to play at Stanford. That was a father pushing a son further than he was capable of. Calling in a few professional favors. Now, there is another one, who probably shouldn't even be playing D1 and everybody is supposed to look away like it isn't happening?
                Big deal. A parent gets his kids into a program that maybe he couldn't have done on his own. It happens all the time in business. Its not what you now until you get in the door. Its who you know that gets you in that door. Then you have to prove yourself when your in.

He may see plenty of playing time, he may see none.

Comment

Northeastern is a private school. They can do what they want. Mind your own business.

Comment

Northeastern is a private school. They can do what they want. Mind your own business.
                    Should I mind my own business, like you are?

Comment

Big deal. A parent gets his kids into a program that maybe he couldn't have done on his own. It happens all the time in business. Its not what you now until you get in the door. Its who you know that gets you in that door. Then you have to prove yourself when your in.

He did a really god job proving himself.

Comment

It is thoroughly entertaining to see how much time and energy you spend on the Ainscough family. It clearly consumes all of your day. How do you even function? I mean, can you eat, work, or sleep without posting something on TS? You hear, you guess, you assume, you know sooo much about them that you must have a wire tap in their home. Clearly you have gotten your hands on their academic transcripts as well. Hahahaha!

Comment

Easy there Columbo, didn't your show get cancelled?

Comment

So far big bro is seeing plenty so I'd expect more of the same.

Comment

I think anonymous internet posters who name young players and rag on them are right in the same class as pedophiles.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X