Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My son plays on a WUP team and we have heard absolutely nothing! I would like to know what I am getting ourselves into before I write that check. Not a fan of newly merged clubs considering the nightmare that was the Western United/ Jr. Pioneers merger.
    If this is truly happening you should be very happy. WUP are a sinking ship and need some sort of help. Any change is good for them

Comment

If this is truly happening you should be very happy. WUP are a sinking ship and need some sort of help. Any change is good for them
      Sort of agree, but FC Mass teams are not very good at all. Matz was willing to sell to highest bidder. It helps the club financially, though.

Comment

Sort of agree, but FC Mass teams are not very good at all. Matz was willing to sell to highest bidder. It helps the club financially, though.
        If you think WUP was the highest bidder you must be one of the Western Mass hemp farmers. Go Bernie!

Comment

Just looking over TS for stupid posts and guess I found one. Don't even know the guy or club but when ever I sell something I try to get the best price. Isn't this what you are supposed to do?

Comment

FC Boston was the highest bidder.

Comment

Details

So WUP bought FC Mass or are they merging? What role will EM have if any?

Comment

It would be great if Matz brought along his coaching staff. It would be the end of daddy coaching at WUP.

Comment

EM - is one of the New DOC

Any current coaching staff who would like to become at part of WUP can

WUP was NOT the highest bidder

Training will be done in addition to WUP physicality also in facilities in East Longmeadow and Amherst

A link up on the FC Mass site very soon will take to WUP registration. One tryout date will be in Amherst.

Any other questions?

Comment

A detailed message was sent to all FC Mass parents and a short one to WUP parents

Comment

Where are the u13 boys going?

Comment

Will they still be mostly utilizing the Ludlow facilities?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X