Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Major fail? Good luck you will be back in a meeting room this time next year!

Are you kidding me, we will be in a meeting in a few weeks once this all officially shakes out.

Comment

Are you kidding me, we will be in a meeting in a few weeks once this all officially shakes out.
      Good to have meetings. Everybody needs to stay informed. This is how you make good decisions. Smart business practices and even better to be a informed consumer. Getting your info from a bar napkin does not cut it anymore unless your always in the bar!!!!!

Comment

Good to have meetings. Everybody needs to stay informed. This is how you make good decisions. Smart business practices and even better to be a informed consumer. Getting your info from a bar napkin does not cut it anymore unless your always in the bar!!!!!
        Unfortunately your meetings are always reactive and not proactive. Adios!!

Comment

So EK has been exposed crickets from the little guy at the meeting LMAO!!! They told him In front of all the parents that he would finish the year no problem and he still chose to not say a thing. Talks a big game until the adults are standing In front of him. CF stood in in front of all and told them he is one of the owners and his facility will be used exclusively by Aztecs. Nice try boys but major FAIL on the departing coaches. More respect would have gone with you turning in a letter saying you would be leaving at the end of the year rather than your bull@&$# you have been spewing.
          Was there ever a doubt he would finish the year? I thought the whole thing was he was leaving AFTER the season. Pretty sure it has been confirmed there are coaches who are not coming back (including him) after the spring season. Doesn't this happen all the time? Can we please give this a rest... I miss Oscar....

Comment

So EK has been exposed crickets from the little guy at the meeting LMAO!!! They told him In front of all the parents that he would finish the year no problem and he still chose to not say a thing. Talks a big game until the adults are standing In front of him. CF stood in in front of all and told them he is one of the owners and his facility will be used exclusively by Aztecs. Nice try boys but major FAIL on the departing coaches. More respect would have gone with you turning in a letter saying you would be leaving at the end of the year rather than your bull@&$# you have been spewing.
            Hey tough guy, why didn't you bring this up then? Wait, your kid is a superstar and dont want her spot on the team jeopardized!! Love the talking heads that hide behind the keyboard

Comment

Oh Great! Now we have attracted the moon bats back! Ya your the one with the Vote Bernie sticker on your car.
              Calling out a specific U13 player is way over the line, I don't care who you think you are.

Comment

Calling out a specific U13 player is way over the line, I don't care who you think you are.
                That player had already been called out long before my post. so piss off you homaighnéasach

O

Comment

Hey tough guy, why didn't you bring this up then? Wait, your kid is a superstar and dont want her spot on the team jeopardized!! Love the talking heads that hide behind the keyboard
                  And you my friend are the worst kind of keyboard commando. Blah, Blah, Blah. Hey tuff guy...I always have loved that one. And what are you going to reach through your computer and grab his throat? such a knob job.

O

Comment

no tough guy, made no assertion that I was coming thru a computer. However, your mature response is amusing to say the least. I think its ironic the one crying, is the one hiding. I simply said, if you were so tough, you should of called EK out, rather you sat or stood, thinking it, but afraid your daugther would be cut, after all, she is the stud of the team right?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1805795]

Well can't say for sure since I am not one of those parents but team is still intact for most part and they are doing well. I have seen them play and they are a very good team.
                      and what team is that

Comment

Is this guy really thinking he's going to start a new club??? FC Gloucester??

People really need to do their homework. It has been well documented that putting your kid on a team with him is just bad. It's a bad decision and bad parenting. You could give him the best club in the state with the best players in the best league, etc and he would still mess it up. Why? Narcissistic behavior is hard to control, and he just thrives (if you call it that) on drama.

Comment

Is this guy really thinking he's going to start a new club??? FC Gloucester??

People really need to do their homework. It has been well documented that putting your kid on a team with him is just bad. It's a bad decision and bad parenting. You could give him the best club in the state with the best players in the best league, etc and he would still mess it up. Why? Narcissistic behavior is hard to control, and he just thrives (if you call it that) on drama.
                          LMAO ya this guy sucks I mean look at GC's bio below wow what a club wrecker. Parents run you don't want this guy as your coach.

Licensure:

USSF National “A” License
                          NSCAA Premier Diploma
                          UEFA “B” License
                          Coaching Experience:

2000-2013 with FC Stars of Massachusetts
                          2000-2004 as a Massachusetts ODP Staff Coach
                          2002-2004 as a Region 1 ODP Staff Coach
                          10 Massachusetts State Championships
                          12 Massachusetts State Final Appearances
                          3 Region 1 Premier League Finalist
                          Tournament championships at some of the top tournaments in the country.

Comment

LMAO ya this guy sucks I mean look at GC's bio below wow what a club wrecker. Parents run you don't want this guy as your coach.

Licensure:

NSCAA Premier Diploma
                            UEFA “B” License
                            Coaching Experience:

Thanks GC. Doesn't mean you're a good coach.

Comment

Thanks GC. Doesn't mean you're a good coach.

WOW just WOW!!!

Comment

Really - this guy is a joke - all of his success was with FC Stars and ODP (which he now tells parents they don't need to do) - what has we done at Aztec other than piss parents off? CF, if your smart you will get rid of this guy and get a really DOC that will attract good coaches who have college connections, not this jack-ss that pissed everyone off and losses good coaches.

Licensure:

NSCAA Premier Diploma
                                UEFA “B” License
                                Coaching Experience:

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X