Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U9-U12 is a little higher than other clubs, $2200 + $300 uniform + $200 tournament fee.
    U13 and U14 is $3700 + 300 uniform + 400 tournament fee.
    I have U15 -U 18 numbers written down some where. They are higher than most clubs for these partial high school years.
    So Stars and NEFC are less then GPS????

Comment

Base price includes 3 tournaments. The Tournament fee is for extra tournaments. Lots of extra tournaments.

U12 is 9v9. Tournaments are less money. Only using half field and refs get paid less.

The u13 and u14 cost is because of the Aug and April camps as well as extra 5 weeks of training in summer leading up to July tournaments.

Not stating this is good or bad, just fact.

Comment

U9-U12 is a little higher than other clubs, $2200 + $300 uniform + $200 tournament fee.
        U13 and U14 is $3700 + 300 uniform + 400 tournament fee.
        I have U15 -U 18 numbers written down some where. They are higher than most clubs for these partial high school years.
        Wow, my kid plays in the U9-U12 group at a different big club and pays $800 less, with training and league play in winter included and six tournaments, similar to GPS. Why is GPS so much more expensive at this age group?

Comment

Wow, my kid plays in the U9-U12 group at a different big club and pays $800 less, with training and league play in winter included and six tournaments, similar to GPS. Why is GPS so much more expensive at this age group?
          What club?
          For GPS fees, its a free market and those members are willing to pay.

Comment

The U9 and U10 may be a little cheaper than stated but they are definitely the highest priced show in town. As stated, it is a free market economy.

Comment

The U9 and U10 may be a little cheaper than stated but they are definitely the highest priced show in town. As stated, it is a free market economy.
              Free market economy for kids that should be playing xbox and not soccer.
              It's your money, though.

Comment

I don't agree with Xbox, would prefer some sort of physical activity, but point well taken. I believe the costs are based on contact hours. Lots of sessions, tournaments, etc. up to the buyer to determine if the quantity is also quality.

Comment

The Bayern Munich jerseys cost alot.

Comment

Anyone raising prices for next year besides GPS?

Comment

Anyone raising prices for next year besides GPS?
                      I'm almost certain NEFC is raising it prices for 2016/2017. They have the Breakers partnership and new fields to pay for. The question isn't if, but how much?

Comment

I'm almost certain NEFC is raising it prices for 2016/2017. They have the Breakers partnership and new fields to pay for. The question isn't if, but how much?
                        Lying is ugly and your efforts aren't going to hold any of your families in place based upon your obvious deceit. Come back with facts.

Comment

Lying is ugly and your efforts aren't going to hold any of your families in place based upon your obvious deceit. Come back with facts.
                          So what's the fee this year?

Comment

So what's the fee this year?
                            Don't know. Do you? If you don't then making claims that the prices are rising is just disinformation and given how recent developments have hurt certain clubs, it's pretty obvious that the misinformation is not well intended.

Comment

Anyone on here know what fcusa coastal charged this year for u12?

Comment

Anyone on here know what fcusa coastal charged this year for u12?
                                $1650 ish, I think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X