should we limit one team per club at each age group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's an idea: let the parents and players decide which club they want to play for. If a club has enough players for 2-3 teams in an age group, then so be it.

This is one of the more stupid threads on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Here's an idea: let the parents and players decide which club they want to play for. If a club has enough players for 2-3 teams in an age group, then so be it.

This is one of the more stupid threads on this forum.
      Ya but you got to admit most of them end up pretty stupid sooner or later.

Comment

i thought this would get all the big club coaches posting quickly - again i know it is your job and i dont blame you defending but would be much better for the kids, but who cares
        So then don't let your kid play if they aren't any good. Parent of the year material.

No one forces anyone to play. No one has ever been drafted into club soccer or any other sport for that matter.

Comment

So my kid shouldn't get to play club soccer because he's not one of the dozen best kids at his club? You're an elitist *****. He likes the training. He likes the coach. He likes being with his friends. He likes to play games on Sunday. Who gives a **** if he's playing in the first division. He enjoys it and he gets exercise. That's the only reasons needed.

Comment

So my kid shouldn't get to play club soccer because he's not one of the dozen best kids at his club? You're an elitist *****. He likes the training. He likes the coach. He likes being with his friends. He likes to play games on Sunday. Who gives a **** if he's playing in the first division. He enjoys it and he gets exercise. That's the only reasons needed.
            thanks coach

Comment

Lots of truly stupid posts on this website...but this one takes the cake. Yeah, lets tell all the kids who want to play different sports that if you arent in the top 1% and might not want to play D1 or higher that you cant play club soccer for example. You obviously dont understand why kids play sports. For the elite players or those whose parents think their kids are elite, their are avenues available. For the ones who actually just enjoy soccer, play with their friends, and compete they too have opportunities.. I can only hope you arent as stupid as this post indicates, but not optimistic thats the case.

Comment

Lots of truly stupid posts on this website...but this one takes the cake. Yeah, lets tell all the kids who want to play different sports that if you arent in the top 1% and might not want to play D1 or higher that you cant play club soccer for example. You obviously dont understand why kids play sports. For the elite players or those whose parents think their kids are elite, their are avenues available. For the ones who actually just enjoy soccer, play with their friends, and compete they too have opportunities.. I can only hope you arent as stupid as this post indicates, but not optimistic thats the case.
                Completely agree. This is one of the most elitist, snobby posts ever. This reminds me of all of those ridiculous parents of town soccer who think that because their 8 year olds are big and fast, they are better than everyone else and always will be. Give me a break.

Comment

Completely agree. This is one of the most elitist, snobby posts ever. This reminds me of all of those ridiculous parents of town soccer who think that because their 8 year olds are big and fast, they are better than everyone else and always will be. Give me a break.
                  keep pouring your money into the terrible big clubs such a waste

Comment

Sounds like it was one of the Valeo crazies.

Comment

possibly the best post i have ever seen on here for the development of soccer but of course big club coaches all over it as it would suck for them - great idea - would means plenty more clubs so still lots of opportunitys for all kids. would elimiinate people getting rich at fools expense - GPS baby Select west, east and north all playing in a division come on

Comment

keep pouring your money into the terrible big clubs such a waste
                        Nope, sorry darlin. My son doesn't play for one of the huge clubs. His development took time and effort and he is now a fantastic player, but it took time. I mean years....so if he was written off at 10 years old, he wouldn't have had a chance and would not be where he is today

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X