Clear All

Best club in MA to develop little Mia U10-U14

Location, facilities, cost and crazy parents aside, I'm going:

1. Select
    2. Stars
    3. NEFC
    4. Scorpions
    5. Liverpool

Select is extremely overpriced, the sports center is a hazardous dump and the players are all worn out by the end of HS. I would prefer to see the statistics of how many d1,2,3 college players are developed from each club.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Select is extremely overpriced, the sports center is a hazardous dump and the players are all worn out by the end of HS. I would prefer to see the statistics of how many d1,2,3 college players are developed from each club.
      Ages 10-14 I'd stay as close to home as possible. Select produces highly skilled u littles.

Comment

agree--don't travel too far, and Select is great for development. i'm always confused by the discussion of their pricing . . . it is in line with the other clubs and includes way more. I've seen it mentioned that they throw mandatory leagues and clinics at the kids but they are all included in the price, so how is that an argument for them being money hungry? 3 trainings a week (2 in the summer) plus camps and indoor leagues and clinics are all included for less than 2k. you can do a more limited package if you don't want all the extras, but it's nice that it's offered.

Comment

Those statistics won't be accurate if the development occurs at a different club like Select. Have you seen the thread " Select... Why do they leave? "

Comment

1. Select
            2. Stars
            3. NEFC
            4. Scorpions
            5. Liverpool
            Good choice in Liverpool

Comment

Those statistics won't be accurate if the development occurs at a different club like Select. Have you seen the thread " Select... Why do they leave? "
              Yes I have and know it's visited and commented on mostly by former disgruntled parents whose kids couldn't make the grade. Wouldn't take too much stock in their angry comments.

Comment

Abbey Villa. Best development around, great culture, no crazy parents.

Comment

1. Select
                  2. Stars
                  3. NEFC
                  4. Scorpions
                  5. Liverpool
                  If you are within 30 minutes of Hingham, Select is incredible for training and developing skilled players. There isn't another club even close. Costs are slightly higher but you get much more soccer than anywhere else. You get what you pay for and then some.

Comment

If you are within 30 minutes of Hingham, Select is incredible for training and developing skilled players. There isn't another club even close. Costs are slightly higher but you get much more soccer than anywhere else. You get what you pay for and then some.
                    money money money its a rich mans world -

Comment

Ages 10-14 I'd stay as close to home as possible. Select produces highly skilled u littles.
                      Don't stay close to home in Plymouth if that means playing for CSU. They have 1 coach capable of training technical skills. The currentugh0 coach is an embarrassment.

Comment

Why are you worried about college at that age?

Comment

Is there any discernible difference between Stars/NEFC/FC Boston at U10-U12?

Comment

Maybe visit some of the clubs in your area and see where your daughter is comfortable? Good luck.

Comment

Is there any discernible difference between Stars/NEFC/FC Boston at U10-U12?
                              Just the cost

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X