Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone understand baseball

have been here a few years and try to watch the game - i just cannot get it, big fat guys standing around for hours with a little action every 40 minutes or so and constant constant breaks

might be fun to play with family but oh my god it is a horrible watching experience

even went to one game and the best part was getting out it was so cold

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    have been here a few years and try to watch the game - i just cannot get it, big fat guys standing around for hours with a little action every 40 minutes or so and constant constant breaks

might be fun to play with family but oh my god it is a horrible watching experience

even went to one game and the best part was getting out it was so cold
    Best game on the planet brother, bar none.

Comment

you must be old correct - at least 50 to still believe this - not as bad as the original poster makes out

Comment

what makes it good - i see nothing

Comment

Baseball is sooooo boring to watch. One of the few sports you can be a fat slob and play professionally. aka Pablo Sandablob

Game need to be faster. Who the heck wants to see a no hitter.....beyond snooze fest.

Comment

Baseball is sooooo boring to watch. One of the few sports you can be a fat slob and play professionally. aka Pablo Sandablob

Game need to be faster. Who the heck wants to see a no hitter.....beyond snooze fest.
            I understand, it's too cerebral for Brits.

Comment

Fun to go to Fenway once in awhile on a nice summer's night, have a few beers with the guys. That's about my involvement with the sport. To each his own. But when I see ESPN highlights I see a lot of stadiums partially full.

Comment

I understand, it's too cerebral for Brits.
                its downright horrible - few more years all the old guys who all they know will be gone from ESPN etc and hopfeully it will die a slow death - all it has is old guys now and soem brain washed kids

Comment

Funny - a lot of people say the same thing about soccer, especially a 0-0 tie

Comment

Baseball is not that hard to understand and personally one of my favorite sports. It is very relaxed and relaxing to watch when you are bored and looking for something to kill the time as the games can last for hours. Also, having played baseball before as a secondary sport to soccer, it is a very challenging sport to play correctly.

Comment

Where else can a player make 20 mil a year being a fat slob?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X