Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weston go run home and practice train do your thing but wait will break your confidence ! Parkland number 1
    once again someone is taking this parkland post and just going to all thread and starting nonsense for no reason

Comment

parkland has a bunch of good teams they will be fine why all the hate ! I think we have doubled in size and most teams played division 1 so what more do you want !
      Go back to your home team post……and post and post and post; sorry if its lonely there.

Comment

I agree Parkland might have a ways to go but most teams that are playing Div 1 will be the best in there division this year !

Comment

I agree Parkland might have a ways to go but most teams that are playing Div 1 will be the best in there division this year !
          What makes you say that? Let the season play out. Don't have expectation so high all teams that played last year div2 are trying to play div 1 this year it's not easy I hope those parent don't expect what they saw last year because if so they will need to really wake up. Playing div1 is a HUGE difference so relax enjoy the season and let the kids learn.

Comment

where is parkland anyways? sounds like a lot of trailer trash

Comment

Not a big deal playing Div 1 over Div 2 since most clubs put there teams in Div2 because they want to win most of the Div2 teams should be playing Div1 coaches just want to win it all and make the parents happy. So Div1 is just a little step up Parkland in most age groups are ready to destory and make a big impact many kids will look to Parkland Next Year this will be great !

Comment

You cannot learn from Div 1 you can play it or you can't it win or go home !

Comment

Not a big deal playing Div 1 over Div 2 since most clubs put there teams in Div2 because they want to win most of the Div2 teams should be playing Div1 coaches just want to win it all and make the parents happy. So Div1 is just a little step up Parkland in most age groups are ready to destory and make a big impact many kids will look to Parkland Next Year this will be great !
                  I hope you right. But I believe your not being realistic with the difference in the division but we will revisit this post in a few months I think you should just let the kids play in my opinion div1 and div2 is a huge difference but we will see. I think I will be right on this one thou.

Comment

The coaches think the kids can make the jump they are the ones who make the call to go to Div 1 they see what I see great quality and we are contenters for sure in most every age group cannot wait to be ranked number 1 its about time Parkland !

Comment

The coaches think the kids can make the jump they are the ones who make the call to go to Div 1 they see what I see great quality and we are contenters for sure in most every age group cannot wait to be ranked number 1 its about time Parkland !
                      ok.........

Comment

We are so glad to see the coaches think our kids are Div 1 worthy it not that big of a jump from Div2 so lets go win it all !

Comment

We are so glad to see the coaches think our kids are Div 1 worthy it not that big of a jump from Div2 so lets go win it all !
                          I'm sorry I don't agree with you. Hopefully you are right and I am wrong but there is a big difference between the two. Also try and focus on the kids playing well in the games instead of "winning it all"

Comment

I understand your not in agreement but if your playing DIV 1 then you want to win it all thats the point to play it. I guess if your in the mind set thet you will develop better because your playing in DIV 1 and not read to win it all or not even close as a club to win anything in DIV 1 then why play it are you going to somehow better yourself at the end of the year loosing every game ? I know the coaches would not put any team in DIV 1 at Parkland if they did not think we could win and that our players are not ready. The point is if we are playing DIV 1 then the coaches think we are good enough to win and or we will be the best at the end of season at the least if our teams are so far off the mark then there should be a disscussion about why they put some teams in DIV 1 ....... I trust that our great coaches at Parkland would not put any teams that they feel are over matched or could not by the end win there DIV they are in it makes no sense. If you put them in to fail what that makes no sense then fire the coach at the end of the year other wise I would be fine with DIV 2 of course I think we would clean up in this division but that is my thought GO PARKLAND !

Comment

I understand your not in agreement but if your playing DIV 1 then you want to win it all thats the point to play it. I guess if your in the mind set thet you will develop better because your playing in DIV 1 and not read to win it all or not even close as a club to win anything in DIV 1 then why play it are you going to somehow better yourself at the end of the year loosing every game ? I know the coaches would not put any team in DIV 1 at Parkland if they did not think we could win and that our players are not ready. The point is if we ar
                              e playing DIV 1 then the coaches think we are good enough to win and or we will be the best at the end of season at the least if our teams are so far off the mark then there should be a disscussion about why they put some teams in DIV 1 ....... I trust that our great coaches at Parkland would not put any teams that they feel are over matched or could not by the end win there DIV they are in it makes no sense. If you put them in to fail what that makes no sense then fire the coach at the end of the year other wise I would be fine with DIV 2 of course I think we would clean up in this division but that is my thought GO PARKLAND !
                              we will see. we will most definitely revisit this post best of luck.

Comment

OMG!! Good ole Pretentious Parkland Parents. I am sure there are good kids in Parkland, but geesh, stop promoting and calling team challenges, as last I figured out, YOU are not on the field, but those little kids are working their tales off for your bragging rights. Bet if they knew how you were wasting your time, they'd be mad just like the probably are when you are coaching from the sidelies! Yikes!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X