Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    11 kids out of 44 where selected out of all the ages ??????? hm...
    Talent level at the camp was very high across the board (with only a very few exceptions). So, a 25% selection rate would not surprise me at all. For the most part, only very talented players bothered to show up. I am actually surprised more boys were not offered.

Camp was very well run and I have heard wonderful things about the national camp. My boy will be attending.

Comment

Talent level at the camp was very high across the board (with only a very few exceptions). So, a 25% selection rate would not surprise me at all. For the most part, only very talented players bothered to show up. I am actually surprised more boys were not offered.

Camp was very well run and I have heard wonderful things about the national camp. My boy will be attending.
      Sing
      JC- D
      Nico's Mom

Comment

Mine too

Comment

We traveled so far being from Parkland it was a great distance for us but we are very happy to go to camp will see we have been picked. They told us 6k not a big deal we are in .

Comment

We traveled so far being from Parkland it was a great distance for us but we are very happy to go to camp will see we have been picked. They told us 6k not a big deal we are in .
            I think you must be talking about the trip to London if you get selected at the National camp. The national camp on Rome, Georgia is like 400 or 500 bucks for like 4 days all in (room, board, training, kits, etc.). The step after that in London happens at Weat ham's facilities and is like 10 days long. Airfare, rooms, food, etc. that must be where the 6k figure is coming from. Not sure you even spend 6k in 4 days in Rome, Georgia if yor tried. Lol.

Comment

I think you must be talking about the trip to London if you get selected at the National camp. The national camp on Rome, Georgia is like 400 or 500 bucks for like 4 days all in (room, board, training, kits, etc.). The step after that in London happens at Weat ham's facilities and is like 10 days long. Airfare, rooms, food, etc. that must be where the 6k figure is coming from. Not sure you even spend 6k in 4 days in Rome, Georgia if yor tried. Lol.
              We cannot make the Rome trip so they told us they will invite to London I asked they told me 4-6k something close to that but they included 9 days for some reason unsure of the 4 days ?

Comment

We cannot make the Rome trip so they told us they will invite to London I asked they told me 4-6k something close to that but they included 9 days for some reason unsure of the 4 days ?
                No one gets invited to London if not in Rome! it would be a first if you got the invite without going. Why would they choose your kid. They're not looking for great players, its just an experience.

Comment

Thanks Jaime C

Comment

No one gets invited to London if not in Rome! it would be a first if you got the invite without going. Why would they choose your kid. They're not looking for great players, its just an experience.
                    Not sure but we did but like I said we can't make it to ROME GA. I guess there is always a first .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X