Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will U15 FKK and PV girls do in region 3?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    R3 is all second rate teams expect Tophat.
    Can you please enjoy your elite league and just shut the hell up? Why do you care what league teams play in?

By the way, my house and car are much nicer than yours and my wife is a supermodel. Enjoy your league asswipe.

Comment

Can you please enjoy your elite league and just shut the hell up? Why do you care what league teams play in?

By the way, my house and car are much nicer than yours and my wife is a supermodel. Enjoy your league asswipe.
      Go back and read the first post. Calling those two teams "great" will get these responses every time. It could have been, "How will our U15G Florida teams do in R3PL-E this year?"

And there is no need talking about your wife because all of the guys know her VERY well if you know what I mean! Apparently they know her better than you because she still has you believing she was a super model! Street walker turns "super model", too funny!!!

Now back on subject. TopHat will win out. PV and FKK should finish in the top 5. Now go back in your house on wheels and your Kia and give that super street walker...I mean super model wife of yours a big hug from all of the guys!

Comment

Not a good showing?? FKK is 3-1, beat current 2nd place team 6-1...took current 1st place team to the end and lost on a bad deflection in the back..outplayed them even though they bunkered all game. I was not impressed with Piedmont. Tophat is clear top choice in Region...but FKK has the talent to finish as high as 2nd/3rd.
        FKK is a good team. I don't think they will finish 1st or 2nd but might finish third. They did put a whopper on the second place team but also just slipped by CASL B team 3-2. The R3 league is not very strong as there are maybe 4-5 good teams in there and I do include FKK in that. I just think that with the same cast of characters in this league this year that Florida teams have overall had a very poor showing. Do you disagree with that? 3/4 of the Florida teams currently have a losing record and negative GD. I highly doubt that any of the Florida teams will finish top 2 despite having 4 entries. Are you arguing that this is a good showing this year? If FKK finishes 3rd in R3 this year I would not consider that a huge success. I would considerate good. Over the years, the 4 teams participating in R3 this year have thrown a lot of stones and this year I think some stones will be fired back. Going to have to take your lumps although FKK may be spared from it if they can finish with a respectable record.

Comment

FKK is a good team. I don't think they will finish 1st or 2nd but might finish third. They did put a whopper on the second place team but also just slipped by CASL B team 3-2. The R3 league is not very strong as there are maybe 4-5 good teams in there and I do include FKK in that. I just think that with the same cast of characters in this league this year that Florida teams have overall had a very poor showing. Do you disagree with that? 3/4 of the Florida teams currently have a losing record and negative GD. I highly doubt that any of the Florida teams will finish top 2 despite having 4 entries. Are you arguing that this is a good showing this year? If FKK finishes 3rd in R3 this year I would not consider that a huge success. I would considerate good. Over the years, the 4 teams participating in R3 this year have thrown a lot of stones and this year I think some stones will be fired back. Going to have to take your lumps although FKK may be spared from it if they can finish with a respectable record.
          Hilarious! These are the best teams period.

Comment

Hilarious! These are the best teams period.
            I think we will let the season play out. You have 3 teams with losing records in R3 which is arguably on the same level as ECNL. If you look at teams from each state. North Carolina is represented by two teams that are not the best teams in the state of North Carolina. CASL B team and Piedmont are light years behind CSA and CASL A team. In Georgia, the rank of teams would be something like Tophat, Concorde, UFA, Atlanta Fire, GSA, NASA. Looking at South Carolina CESA is probably not as good as South Carolina United but they have played many close games over the years. Bottom line is I contend they are not the best teams. Clearly the teams are struggling. Davie is getting it handed to them left and right, Sunrise and PV have regressed no matter what the reason is they are not performing. FKK is holding their own but being honest will finish 3rd or 4th in a league that is arguably not the best league.

Comment

I think we will let the season play out. You have 3 teams with losing records in R3 which is arguably on the same level as ECNL. If you look at teams from each state. North Carolina is represented by two teams that are not the best teams in the state of North Carolina. CASL B team and Piedmont are light years behind CSA and CASL A team. In Georgia, the rank of teams would be something like Tophat, Concorde, UFA, Atlanta Fire, GSA, NASA. Looking at South Carolina CESA is probably not as good as South Carolina United but they have played many close games over the years. Bottom line is I contend they are not the best teams. Clearly the teams are struggling. Davie is getting it handed to them left and right, Sunrise and PV have regressed no matter what the reason is they are not performing. FKK is holding their own but being honest will finish 3rd or 4th in a league that is arguably not the best league.
              A sign that consolidation of talent from many clubs in Florida's geographical areas needs to occur.

Comment

I find many of your responses hilarious. Since when are you weak when you lose games in an elite league? All the teams in region 3 are proven winners and a top team in their state, yes some states are stronger than others. We are not talking GCF league my friends. Since when is losing to a team like tophat, Piedmont and FKK a really bad thing? These three teams are ranked in the top 5 of region 3 so they clearly win a lot. So stop being so snobby and stop demeaning these teams for qualifying for a league your daughters team didn't earn a spot in.

Comment

A sign that consolidation of talent from many clubs in Florida's geographical areas needs to occur.
                  What does this even mean? You're telling me there are only 15 capable kids in each region that should all play together? How about better training so we don't have to travel 7 hours for a decent game? TX and CA don't have a problem fielding multiple good teams. Of cours I would assume your daughter would be one of the ones picked in the "consolidation".

Comment

I find many of your responses hilarious. Since when are you weak when you lose games in an elite league? All the teams in region 3 are proven winners and a top team in their state, yes some states are stronger than others. We are not talking GCF league my friends. Since when is losing to a team like tophat, Piedmont and FKK a really bad thing? These three teams are ranked in the top 5 of region 3 so they clearly win a lot. So stop being so snobby and stop demeaning these teams for qualifying for a league your daughters team didn't earn a spot in.
                    CSA, Tophat and Concorde ranked in the top 25 in the country. FKK and Piedmont not ranked. I consider Piedmont the 3rd best team in North Carolina. So, I do not think its all that bad to lose to Piedmont. I think the 4 teams earned the right to compete in R3 but I do not think they are doing very well:

PV losing record and Negative GD
                    Davie Losing record and negative GD
                    Sunrise Losing record and negative GD

Like I stated FKK holding their own currently but I think its a tall order to finish above 3rd in R3. OCYS is currently second in ECNL with the same record and better GD then FKK. I think that if you want to make the statement that FKK, PV, Davie and Sunrise are the best teams outside of ECNL teams I think that the only team at risk in that statement is Davie. Their performance is more suspect then anyone elses. Either way, I would not say that any of these teams have met with great success. Finishing 3rd or above in ECNL or R3 is respectable. I think its been a learning experience at least for some of the elitist parents out there.

Comment

What does this even mean? You're telling me there are only 15 capable kids in each region that should all play together? How about better training so we don't have to travel 7 hours for a decent game? TX and CA don't have a problem fielding multiple good teams. Of cours I would assume your daughter would be one of the ones picked in the "consolidation".
                      Bring the top players in a geographical area together to have a pool of best players to then be able to compete with pride nationally. The players could play for their home teams but also be called from the pool to play regional teams and higher level tournaments.

Comment

Bring the top players in a geographical area together to have a pool of best players to then be able to compete with pride nationally. The players could play for their home teams but also be called from the pool to play regional teams and higher level tournaments.
                        In case you haven't heard, this is called ODP. The consolidation already happened with FKK, Sunrise and PV.

Comment

CSA, Tophat and Concorde ranked in the top 25 in the country. FKK and Piedmont not ranked. I consider Piedmont the 3rd best team in North Carolina. So, I do not think its all that bad to lose to Piedmont. I think the 4 teams earned the right to compete in R3 but I do not think they are doing very well:

PV losing record and Negative GD
                          Davie Losing record and negative GD
                          Sunrise Losing record and negative GD

Like I stated FKK holding their own currently but I think its a tall order to finish above 3rd in R3. OCYS is currently second in ECNL with the same record and better GD then FKK. I think that if you want to make the statement that FKK, PV, Davie and Sunrise are the best teams outside of ECNL teams I think that the only team at risk in that statement is Davie. Their performance is more suspect then anyone elses. Either way, I would not say that any of these teams have met with great success. Finishing 3rd or above in ECNL or R3 is respectable. I think its been a learning experience at least for some of the elitist parents out there.
                          Davie is better in areas than Fkk.

Comment

Davie is better in areas than Fkk.
                            Yes ..... Their bench.

Comment

In case you haven't heard, this is called ODP. The consolidation already happened with FKK, Sunrise and PV.
                              It is not working.

Comment

PV won the East last year. Dropped one game and had one draw. They were a good team but not that difficult to finish on top with FL talent.

I think FKK will finish 2nd if they have all of their players for rest of season and 3rd if not.

Finishing top 3 earns team RPL for next year. That league is not any better though just more travel.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X