X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You misunderstood. I want Rand gone!!!!! N
    oh, that won't happen either, he is got 2 years of brown nosing invested...

Comment

SL is a great coach we have done great in our tournament thus far we are even playing in the top bracket in the WPU tournament we are playing higher than even our black team.

We should be the black team and its all thanks to coach SL.

Comment

SL is a great coach we have done great in our tournament thus far we are even playing in the top bracket in the WPU tournament we are playing higher than even our black team.

We should be the black team and its all thanks to coach SL.
        how many tournaments, the one I remember we lost to a bunch of 10 year olds, and then, we played long ball in the finals to beat them. Sergio told my kid not to pressure the ball and just kick it forward.

Comment

how many tournaments, the one I remember we lost to a bunch of 10 year olds, and then, we played long ball in the finals to beat them. Sergio told my kid not to pressure the ball and just kick it forward.
          He was just being nice and helping the little ones by giving them the ball back

Comment

Grrr, I am angry here guys

Comment

take out your snack and eat it.

Comment

ok this guy gives me the creeps, he constantly pulls my kid to the side to talk to him and my son can never quite tell me what the hell he is telling him. it's mind games he likes to play with the kids, and how come he never brings his own kids or his wife to any team events... weird creepy guy reminds me of bill kamal from channel 7

Comment

ok this guy gives me the creeps, he constantly pulls my kid to the side to talk to him and my son can never quite tell me what the hell he is telling him. it's mind games he likes to play with the kids, and how come he never brings his own kids or his wife to any team events... weird creepy guy reminds me of bill kamal from channel 7
                  does he still write everything on the clip board?

Comment

Maybe its you getting a little jealous. Do you wish he would pull you to the side?

Comment

Grrrr. Me too! I'm from C. FL and read this thread. So lame. Who knew S FL parents were such pussies. Guess that's how you teach your kids to deal with problems? Bullying must be out of hand down there. Grow some and talk to the coach if you have an issue. Otherwise shut up or move on.

Comment

Grrrr. Me too! I'm from C. FL and read this thread. So lame. Who knew S FL parents were such pussies. Guess that's how you teach your kids to deal with problems? Bullying must be out of hand down there. Grow some and talk to the coach if you have an issue. Otherwise shut up or move on.
                        You can't be from C. Florida. Your english isn't good enough.

Comment

Maybe its you getting a little jealous. Do you wish he would pull you to the side?
                          I am glad that you find pedophiles funny. I am not gay but if I was, I rather date a hindu than that funny hair peruvian

Comment

You can't be from C. Florida. Your english isn't good enough.
                            I think you meant to say my English is too good. So are you a racist too?

Comment

I think you meant to say my English is too good. So are you a racist too?
                              Racist for saying your english isn't very good? Are you one of the cry babies who cries racism when someone condemns you for misuse of the english language? It's you who's racist my tiny brown friend! ;)

Comment

The Airing of Grievances has begun! Can't wait for the Feats of Strength!
                                Funny!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X