Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida u13G top 10 pre season

Ok let me help everyone with the top 10! Due to player movement BU is up there but if those players don't stick than no. OCYS merged with FCA so they should move up after a few tournaments. But I think this is a good start for the way things should fall out.

Creeks
    Boca united
    MSVG
    FC Florida
    OCYS
    Lakeland
    WFF
    JFC
    Sunrise
    Weston Black

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok let me help everyone with the top 10! Due to player movement BU is up there but if those players don't stick than no. OCYS merged with FCA so they should move up after a few tournaments. But I think this is a good start for the way things should fall out.

Creeks
    Boca united
    MSVG
    FC Florida
    OCYS
    Lakeland
    WFF
    JFC
    Sunrise
    Weston Black
    JFC Storm added new players and should be #2.

Comment

Sorry but you left out FKK as they make the top ten!

Creeks
      Boca united
      MSVG
      FC Florida
      OCYS
      Lakeland
      WFF
      JFC
      Sunrise
      Weston Black

Comment

In addition to jfc storm and fkk, teams like San Carlos tropical Wellington bay united pinecrest all have legitimate arguments for top 10.

Obviously the most important thing is were teams able to add on good players. Sounds like a lot of shuffling took place.

The best part is there appears to be good competition all over the state which ultimately benefits the players.

#1 creeks
        2-10 up for grabs but I like fc Florida as a preseason #2

Comment

Why do people think Lakeland is so good? What tournaments have they played in where there was real competition and what tournaments are they playing in this year? A lot of teams on this list will be long forgotten come end of year and there will be more than a few surprises.

Comment

Creeks
            Boca united
            MSVG
            FC Florida
            OCYS
            Lakeland
            WFF
            JFC
            Sunrise
            Weston Black
            What a joke , Lakeland , MSVG , WFF . This is funnier than a pig with lip stick .

Comment

Creeks
              Boca united
              MSVG
              FC Florida
              OCYS
              Lakeland
              WFF
              JFC
              Sunrise
              Weston Black
              How difficult was it for the teams that played 8v8 last season to pick up additional talented players to fill their roster for 11v11; especially in South Florida?

Comment

I can speak for Central Florida - WFF Brandon picked up 4 very talented players. One from out of state and 3 from another team that fell apart. There may be more changes on this team, but I definitely know of the four.

Comment

Why do people think Lakeland is so good? What tournaments have they played in where there was real competition and what tournaments are they playing in this year? A lot of teams on this list will be long forgotten come end of year and there will be more than a few surprises.

Before we played them, I thought the samething, but their 11v11 was not all from the 8v8 team. Guest players so I am told. If the guest are with this team full time now, they are pretty good. A lot better than I thought they would be. Still not as high as the OP poll has them, since they lost to WFF at their tournament. May not be a top 10, but they are a strong team. I don't think they had a solid goal scorer. They lost to WFF 1-0 and at Disney MSVG 1-0 and BU 2-1.

Comment

I can speak for Central Florida - WFF Brandon picked up 4 very talented players. One from out of state and 3 from another team that fell apart. There may be more changes on this team, but I definitely know of the four.
                    If the three are from strictly soccer then wff definitely is better. Well, depends on the three players.

Comment

Before we played them, I thought the samething, but their 11v11 was not all from the 8v8 team. Guest players so I am told. If the guest are with this team full time now, they are pretty good. A lot better than I thought they would be. Still not as high as the OP poll has them, since they lost to WFF at their tournament. May not be a top 10, but they are a strong team. I don't think they had a solid goal scorer. They lost to WFF 1-0 and at Disney MSVG 1-0 and BU 2-1.
                      Saw the Lakeland vs boca and msvg games. Both games could have been a larger margin of victory.

But Lakeland is not as bad as someone as trying to make them out. Good team. If they can get that finisher up top then they will be very tough to beat . Good luck to them

Comment

If the three are from strictly soccer then wff definitely is better. Well, depends on the three players.
                        WFF cut 6 and 2 moved on, gained 3 top players from SS, and top 5 from TBU-S. This team should be very solid.

Comment

WFF cut 6 and 2 moved on, gained 3 top players from SS, and top 5 from TBU-S. This team should be very solid.
                          Plus one more moved away. They will be better, but top 5 is the big question. The 2 that moved on to the u14 ECNL team were very good and made the ODP regional team. They will be a lot better, but they did lose something.

Comment

Plus one more moved away. They will be better, but top 5 is the big question. The 2 that moved on to the u14 ECNL team were very good and made the ODP regional team. They will be a lot better, but they did lose something.
                            Hmm who is the team to beat Ty

Comment

SFUYSA

South Florida united youth soccer association.

Boca u 13 Gold

FC premier

Pinecrest blue among others are playing in the early season . This will be a good early season league . Three of south Florida top u 13 girls team.

Just wondering why MSVG , Weston black & Sunrise aren't playing in this early season . Maybe they know it can't compete with Boca U and or FC ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X