3 WFF
    4 WESTON
    5 BOCA
    6 SAN CARLOS
    7 FC
    8 OCYS
    9 TBU
    10 PINECREST
    not quite yet mr JFC, I gave you credit on previous posts but you need to be humble .. Weston is the hot team right now after beating Boca, so they are #2, JFC has not managed to beat Weston the last couple of years, tied this year and Weston won last march

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      not quite yet mr JFC, I gave you credit on previous posts but you need to be humble .. Weston is the hot team right now after beating Boca, so they are #2, JFC has not managed to beat Weston the last couple of years, tied this year and Weston won last march
      I am sure everyone is clammering for your credit and approval. You are attacking the wrong post. I post facts about results from games, not rankings derived from assumptions. Like I posted before, FPL Season and State Cup will play out for the 14-15 season, then you can post objective rankings. But, if it makes your day better, Weston is the best and your Club is located in the Mecca of Florida soccer.

Comment

I am sure everyone is clammering for your credit and approval. You are attacking the wrong post. I post facts about results from games, not rankings derived from assumptions. Like I posted before, FPL Season and State Cup will play out for the 14-15 season, then you can post objective rankings. But, if it makes your day better, Weston is the best and your Club is located in the Mecca of Florida soccer.
        thanks for the recognition! I really appreciate it! I knew that you will come around ..

Comment

FYI OCYS and FKK merged the two team will merge before state cup

Comment

FYI OCYS and FKK merged the two team will merge before state cup
            Do you mean OCYS and FCA merged. Not FKK

Comment

Do you mean OCYS and FCA merged. Not FKK
              All/most of the FCA girls went to FKK. The OCYS is basically a new team this year. I think OCYS is an assembly of girls from all the various Orlando metro area clubs. I am surprised they beat FKK since it is really FKK/FCA. At least this is how parents on each team explained it to me.

Comment

All/most of the FCA girls went to FKK. The OCYS is basically a new team this year. I think OCYS is an assembly of girls from all the various Orlando metro area clubs. I am surprised they beat FKK since it is really FKK/FCA. At least this is how parents on each team explained it to me.
                Both teams have new rosters and would expect rosters of who playing on each team for SC will change.

Comment

I know we have Weston v OCYS and Boca vs WFF. Any other game to note? Any predictions.

Comment

And Celtic is playing. Watch them move up the ranks quickly!

Comment

Clearwater chargers destroyed FKK today. Time to recognize.

Comment

Time to recognize that FKK must be really bad. Clearwater 😭😭😭 !

Comment

Clearwater chargers destroyed FKK today. Time to recognize.
                          What was the score?

Comment

Any score for OC vs Weston? Any SFU games today?

Comment

Time to recognize that FKK must be really bad. Clearwater ������ !
                              It is rumored there is disharmony at FKK and their top players are looking to jump ship to WFF or OCYS.

Comment

It is rumored there is disharmony at FKK and their top players are looking to jump ship to WFF or OCYS.
                                FKK players would not go lower. FKK is playing top competition. Chargers coalition is taking over clubs and gaining.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X