Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Monica, move on. There's a ton here we could post about you. Glass houses.
    You know its a problem, you are just not man enough to say anything about it.

Comment

You know its a problem, you are just not man enough to say anything about it.
      Yes Monica, you are a problem. I am man enough to say it. How's Atlanta? Parents tired of you yet? Oh wait, you are still on your honeymoon period. Like FCA, like WFF, it will quickly pass. What uniform is your kid wearing next year? CESA? GSA?

Comment

This guy is completely out of control. I really
        wish someone close to him would have a serious
        talk about his behavior.
        Which team?

Comment

The fat mom from Rush is at it again

This guy is completely out of control. I really
          wish someone close to him would have a serious
          talk about his behavior.
          This woman is totally obsessed. I wish someone would have a conversation with her so that she stops begging clubs to take her daughter. Run out of Florida ECNL now begging ATL. Next year she will move into the Carolinas.

Comment

Which team?

U15 ECNL. This guy is a complete idiot. Last weekend sat behind the goal screaming instructions to his kid when the ref asked him to move he started F bombing the ref.

Every week he creates a new situation and needs to be let go!

Signed
            U15 ECNL Parent

Comment

U15 ECNL. This guy is a complete idiot. Last weekend sat behind the goal screaming instructions to his kid when the ref asked him to move he started F bombing the ref.

Every week he creates a new situation and needs to be let go!

Signed
              U15 ECNL Parent
              Signed U15 parent (BFF with MP)

Comment

Yes Monica, you are a problem. I am man enough to say it. How's Atlanta? Parents tired of you yet? Oh wait, you are still on your honeymoon period. Like FCA, like WFF, it will quickly pass. What uniform is your kid wearing next year? CESA? GSA?
                I can tell you one thing, wherever I am is so much better than where you
                are. OCYS apparently still is the same second rate club it was when I left.

Comment

F*&& off you dumb*****es I am a better coach then the girls have now and my comments are immeasurably important to our team.

If y'all weren't so damn lazy I would not have to coach the girls.

That ref was trying to violate my constititutional rights to free speech. I am confident our forefathers would have wanted our ability to coach from the sidelines to remain free.

Comment

This woman is totally obsessed. I wish someone would have a conversation with her so that she stops begging clubs to take her daughter. Run out of Florida ECNL now begging ATL. Next year she will move into the Carolinas.
                    If you really think MP is causing your problems then you are in true denial. ECNL is not worth putting up with these nut jobs. Why put yourself through this? These few parents will ruin yet another good team, it's already beginning.

Comment

F*&& off you dumb*****es I am a better coach then the girls have now and my comments are immeasurably important to our team.

If y'all weren't so damn lazy I would not have to coach the girls.

That ref was trying to violate my constititutional rights to free speech. I am confident our forefathers would have wanted our ability to coach from the sidelines to remain free.
                      nobody likes you

Comment

Hey fat guy, why don't you loose some weight and relax. You look
                        like a crazy person out there. Its embarrassing for the rest of us.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? I am trying to lose weight when I am being a crazy man out there my heart rate is up to about 150. This is my most intense workout of the week. Don't be hating cause your daughters suck. My girl carries the team and y'all know that I am tired I just walked up 2 flights of stairs instead of walking. Gotta get my 10k steps in per day. Too bad your daughters all suck!

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? I am trying to lose weight when I am being a crazy man out there my heart rate is up to about 150. This is my most intense workout of the week. Don't be hating cause your daughters suck. My girl carries the team and y'all know that I am tired I just walked up 2 flights of stairs instead of walking. Gotta get my 10k steps in per day. Too bad your daughters all suck!
                            Stop having conversations by yourself Monica. You're upset because you can't even sleep with the coach to get your girl on the team. He doesn't want to see that fat ass naked. 🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              stop having conversations by yourself monica. You're upset because you can't even sleep with the coach to get your girl on the team. He doesn't want to see that fat ass naked. 🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮
                              hahahahaha

Comment

The best female players in the world are here in the usa. They may not want to attend fsu but that's up the schools to convince them. If the foreign players are not on scholarship then I am fine with it. They pay there way. Look, this isuue is happening in many sports at many colleges not just fsu. We are paying for foreign students to play sports and displacing our own citizens??? Would you pay for a foreign child to get there education in place of your own child.....I think not. ....regardless of there athletic abilities. This is just another example of how far colleges will go to win. Mark will do whatever it takes and i understand that.

However i still bet the majority of America disagree's with foreign players here on our scholarship dollars.
                                1- If you watched the Women's U20 World Cup you saw USA lose in the quarter-finals so let's be honest, the USA is top 5 at best.
                                2- Might be helpful if you learned the difference between "there" and "their." Possessives wouldn't hurt either.
                                3- Thanks for defing xenophobia so well for us. I believe Webster's will calling for your picture.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X