X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hazelbuts = she is nutz.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazelnuts View Post
      Anyone know if MP is doing a winter break camp again this year?
      He also used to do a good ACL prevention camp in winter. check CAA soccer or St Johns country day school for his camps.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        He also used to do a good ACL prevention camp in winter. check CAA soccer or St Johns country day school for his camps.
        Money
        Money
        Money
        And more money

He is a loser and can't win in club. LT was the coach of the PV team that won.....

Dickett is the cheater in High School Soccer.

Comment

Money
          Money
          Money
          And more money

He is a loser and can't win in club. LT was the coach of the PV team that won.....

Dickett is the cheater in High School Soccer.
          PV team left TC and then LT coached team with MP's daughter. MP coaches a new team once coached by TC. Who bears a grudge?

Comment

PV team left TC and then LT coached team with MP's daughter. MP coaches a new team once coached by TC. Who bears a grudge?
            Good question. So what your answer going to be TC?

Comment

Ummm... TC called Creeks to coach that PV team and worked to arrange for them to move during their spring u11 season. the move happened for the following fall u12 season. When did LT ever coach them and what would it matter if they were 7 or 8 when he did? Not sure why this is even on here again. It's really a dead conversation.

People like to slam MP but I havent heard one person give an actual reason why they think he sucks either on TS or in person. So whats the deal if you dont like him why?

Comment

Ummm... TC called Creeks to coach that PV team and worked to arrange for them to move during their spring u11 season. the move happened for the following fall u12 season. When did LT ever coach them and what would it matter if they were 7 or 8 when he did? Not sure why this is even on here again. It's really a dead conversation.

People like to slam MP but I havent heard one person give an actual reason why they think he sucks either on TS or in person. So whats the deal if you dont like him why?
                LT and MP coached older PV teams that left TC. On team were LT's daughter who plays for Virginia and MP's daughter who plays for FSU. LT and MP are highly respected coaches.

Comment

LT and MP coached older PV teams that left TC. On team were LT's daughter who plays for Virginia and MP's daughter who plays for FSU. LT and MP are highly respected coaches.
                  So you telling me they were not good enough to play mans soccer. Go eat a peanut.

Comment

So you telling me they were not good enough to play mans soccer. Go eat a peanut.
                    Peanuts entertainment was FSU VS VIRGINIA. The cubs grown and playing against. MB on Virginia also coached by LT and MP plays on US Women's National Team and that better to watch then Men soccer.

Comment

MP has a nice looking peanut

Comment

MP has a nice looking peanut
                        Gotta like nuts. Hazelnuts wonderin bout winter camp.

Comment

Gotta like nuts. Hazelnuts wonderin bout winter camp.
                          Yup, my girl likes MP's camps. I've seen nothing on the website yet though. Curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazelnuts View Post
                            Yup, my girl likes MP's camps. I've seen nothing on the website yet though. Curious.
                            Well, need to explore other camps. IMO, his camps are $h!t

Comment

UNF Creeks Night 7pm
                              Wear Creeks Jersey and $2 admission

Comment

UNF Creeks Night 7pm
                                Wear Creeks Jersey and $2 admission
                                Haha!! It is free for all the other clubs. Loser!!

Comment

Working...
                                X