Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will U15 FKK and PV girls do in region 3?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that FKK and PV/JFC are now very tight behind the scenes. Since creeks and FKK seem to be splitting look for a merger of superpowers at this age group. I'm sure it'll work out nicely when they merge their teams to travel and play as one. As long as they can decide who will coach the team it should go smoothly.
    That is all well and good I guess but lets face it. Only one team of the 4 is performing reasonably. PV, Sunrise and Davie sitting at 8,9,10 in the league. Pretty rancid results.

Comment

I heard that FKK and PV/JFC are now very tight behind the scenes. Since creeks and FKK seem to be splitting look for a merger of superpowers at this age group. I'm sure it'll work out nicely when they merge their teams to travel and play as one. As long as they can decide who will coach the team it should go smoothly.
      What's your source on that!!!!

Comment

What's your source on that!!!!
        No source, they are just stirring the pot. Like the idiot that started this thread. Don't feed in

Comment

If they are really that tight, how could they screw up something as simple as rescheduling a game?

Comment

Nobody ever said they were organized.

Comment

If they are really that tight, how could they screw up something as simple as rescheduling a game?
              ED and HM are friends from way back when.

Comment

One big happy circle of Executive Directors. Didn't ED and HM work in Texas together, Dallas Sting or something? HM recruited SB out of Texas, DOC of an ECNL club. for Creeks Krush Executive Director. Time to bring ECNL to North Florida. North Florida clubs could all support, share coaches/resources/money/sponsors, and feed players into ECNL/DA programs. All the clubs could claim they offer those program opportunities for their elite players.

Comment

One big happy circle of Executive Directors. Didn't ED and HM work in Texas together, Dallas Sting or something? HM recruited SB out of Texas, DOC of an ECNL club. for Creeks Krush Executive Director. Time to bring ECNL to North Florida. North Florida clubs could all support, share coaches/resources/money/sponsors, and feed players into ECNL/DA programs. All the clubs could claim they offer those program opportunities for their elite players.
                  Problem is ED does not like SB. So ED ego will get in the way.

Comment

Problem is ED does not like SB. So ED ego will get in the way.
                    It is not about liking eachother but what's in best interest of Jacksonville area players. Hell half the parents on ED and SB's kids teams do not like each other but soccer must go on.

Comment

It is not about liking eachother but what's in best interest of Jacksonville area players. Hell half the parents on ED and SB's kids teams do not like each other but soccer must go on.
                      Creeks is probably the best u15 team in jax area now. I don't believe they have played jfc storm yet or if they will meet prior to state cup but would like to see this match up. Jfc storm is pulling offensive players up from there u 14 team so they may be struggling offensively.
                      Hopefully they can pick up a couple at next tryout.

Comment

Creeks is probably the best u15 team in jax area now. I don't believe they have played jfc storm yet or if they will meet prior to state cup but would like to see this match up. Jfc storm is pulling offensive players up from there u 14 team so they may be struggling offensively.
                        Hopefully they can pick up a couple at next tryout.
                        Not happening. Team will lose several more players. Creeks will be best in jax soon.

Comment

Not happening. Team will lose several more players. Creeks will be best in jax soon.
                          JFC Storm players moving to CKK could help Creeks. DV must keep players content. Why did Storm and FKK avoid playing each other-Neither team had anything on schedule.

Comment

JFC Storm players moving to CKK could help Creeks. DV must keep players content. Why did Storm and FKK avoid playing each other-Neither team had anything on schedule.
                            They did not avoid playing each other. That weekend was open on the schedule until R3PL rescheduled the rain out for that weekend. Storm and FKK supposedly agreed to reschedule to a different date...but obviously something happened to cause the confusion with FKK. In any case, the game has now been officially been rescheduled by the teams and R3PL.

Comment

They did not avoid playing each other. That weekend was open on the schedule until R3PL rescheduled the rain out for that weekend. Storm and FKK supposedly agreed to reschedule to a different date...but obviously something happened to cause the confusion with FKK. In any case, the game has now been officially been rescheduled by the teams and R3PL.
                              Obvious Krush had problem. When do they play each other?

Comment

Obvious Krush had problem. When do they play each other?
                                December 14th

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X