Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not with WSC, they're just a larger nightmare, but equally horrid. I said before, very few options around here. Start by taking a hard realistic look at your kid. I know it'll be tough to admit to yourself, but he's not that good.. I'm not bashing you, it's just reality. I had to do the same thing. Once I did, I quickly changed gears and went out and got him real trainers. People who truly identify the areas that he needed to work on. It's been just over a year and now I've got US academies looking at him. I've met with pro and college coaches. They are the only entities that have a true grasp of what's needed. Btw, they all have a similar philosophy, keep your grades up! That's what's going to set you apart. Again, it's going to be tough for you... The day you wake up and see what's really going on. I do however wish you the best and hope you open your eyes sooner than later.
    Good for you, parent of the year. Not everyone wants to get to make a career out of soccer. My kid plays for fun, I am not living my broken dreams through him. I attend this club as it is close to my house. Why would I want to drive hundreds of miles each week just for kids soccer at a better club? Some of the coaches, parents, kids here are good decent people despite your hatred of the club. If you are happy with your club, good for you. That does not mean everyone has to agree with your point of view.

And at least i teach my kids how to have a decent discussion. No calling people loser, or dbag or other names.

Comment

Not with WSC, they're just a larger nightmare, but equally horrid. I said before, very few options around here. Start by taking a hard realistic look at your kid. I know it'll be tough to admit to yourself, but he's not that good.. I'm not bashing you, it's just reality. I had to do the same thing. Once I did, I quickly changed gears and went out and got him real trainers. People who truly identify the areas that he needed to work on. It's been just over a year and now I've got US academies looking at him. I've met with pro and college coaches. They are the only entities that have a true grasp of what's needed. Btw, they all have a similar philosophy, keep your grades up! That's what's going to set you apart. Again, it's going to be tough for you... The day you wake up and see what's really going on. I do however wish you the best and hope you open your eyes sooner than later.
      OK, let it go. We get it. Boynton sucks, their teams suck, their coaches suck, everyone that considers being associated with them sucks. You have made the correct decision for your child, your teams are the only good teams, your child will be successful. Everyone should follow your lead.

You win, can we move on now?

Comment

Hahahaha. You're right about everything.

Comment

Good for you, parent of the year. Not everyone wants to get to make a career out of soccer. My kid plays for fun, I am not living my broken dreams through him. I attend this club as it is close to my house. Why would I want to drive hundreds of miles each week just for kids soccer at a better club? Some of the coaches, parents, kids here are good decent people despite your hatred of the club. If you are happy with your club, good for you. That does not mean everyone has to agree with your point of view.

And at least i teach my kids how to have a decent discussion. No calling people loser, or dbag or other names.
          Dbag, loser? Try reading above. You must be thinking of some other post.

As for driving far? trainer comes to me. Dreams? I'm living my dream. My son is following his. Hatred for the club? Not at all, I just don't belive in liers and cheats. Your points haven't been thought thru. You're confused, you should carefully above before you judge. I feel bad for you. You're so blinded by your own ego... Take the statement at face value. Again I wish you the the best!

Comment

As for driving far? trainer comes to me. Dreams? I'm living my dream. My son is following his. Hatred for the club? Not at all, I just don't belive in liers and cheats. Your points haven't been thought thru. You're confused, you should carefully above before you judge. I feel bad for you. You're so blinded by your own ego... Take the statement at face value. Again I wish you the the best!
            Lol, you are funny. My ego? Ha, look at your posts.

My kid is having fun, I enjoy watching him play. No ego.

Comment

How old are you? 16-17? Kept back a year? Ok…..you must be from crow land (we almost hear it …….cock-a-doddle doo!). ⤶⤷⤵⤴

Comment

How old are you? 16-17? Kept back a year? Ok…..you must be from crow land (we almost hear it …….cock-a-doddle doo!). ⤶⤷⤵⤴
                I love this..

Comment

We mercy ruled both weston teams. We shall dominate this year.

Comment

Yes, we crushed the Weston gray team 8-0. Why should be play in the top bracket if we can keep beating second rate teams? It makes our boys feel superior!

Comment

You are playing in the second division though!!! Play in the first and see what happens.

Comment

Yes, we crushed the Weston gray team 8-0. Why should be play in the top bracket if we can keep beating second rate teams? It makes our boys feel superior!
                        Weston Gray is the 4th team in the age group its like the "D" team

Comment

Boynton Beach mercy ruled Weston's Blue and Grey teams. They shall demolish everyone!!!

Comment

Weston Gray is the 4th team in the age group its like the "D" team
                            Mmm, on gotsoccer there is only 3 teams listed. They also killed the blue team. I assume that is their E team?

Comment

Mmm, on gotsoccer there is only 3 teams listed. They also killed the blue team. I assume that is their E team?
                              Black - white - blue - grey - green.

Comment

Taking pride in mercy ruling the 3rd and fourth teams at weston is not something to be proud of. And shame on weston for selling those kids a pipe dream, having them help fund the academy kids. Thankfully they put the green team in 3rd division.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X