Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juventus 750 kids?

Charging 165 dollars a month 18 kids a team! Soccer is a money maker. This club has a ton of average teams then they have “selected teams” which combine teams to make a good team a few times a year. This is a good formula to take advantage of the crazy parents. Come to Weston!

No wonder frank took his kids to weston, natoli ain't dumb. Juventus is laundering money.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Charging 165 dollars a month 18 kids a team! Soccer is a money maker. This club has a ton of average teams then they have “selected teams” which combine teams to make a good team a few times a year. This is a good formula to take advantage of the crazy parents. Come to Weston!
      I'm not sure I follow. Why would those parents want to come to Weston? Is it because they are already crazy and wouldn't mind their kids playing on a bunch of lower level "revenue teams" while paying a ton of money to subsidize the upper level teams of the club????

If so - "You parents are already stupid so come be stupid at Weston." - then yeah . . . I guess that makes sense.

Comment

I'm not sure I follow. Why would those parents want to come to Weston? Is it because they are already crazy and wouldn't mind their kids playing on a bunch of lower level "revenue teams" while paying a ton of money to subsidize the upper level teams of the club????

If so - "You parents are already stupid so come be stupid at Weston." - then yeah . . . I guess that makes sense.
        Weston sounds amazing. Lower level teams lolololo. All of Weston’s teams are lower level. And all of Westin’s teams charge. It’s all out for pay for play ! okay gringo ?

Comment

How are their teams?

Comment

The other choices in Miami dade are so bad Juventus is cleaning up. Says more about how pathetic Miami is than about anything Juventus does. Weston is not perfect but it’s where you need to be to be seen by higher level us scouts. Juventus is great if your goal is social media posts about your kid with #forzajuve

Comment

The other choices in Miami dade are so bad Juventus is cleaning up. Says more about how pathetic Miami is than about anything Juventus does. Weston is not perfect but it’s where you need to be to be seen by higher level us scouts. Juventus is great if your goal is social media posts about your kid with #forzajuve
              Delusional Weston parent alert! Yes the soccer in Weston is like Ajax In The Netherlands. Dude. What are you smoking.

Comment

Delusional Weston parent alert! Yes the soccer in Weston is like Ajax In The Netherlands. Dude. What are you smoking.
                Not Ajax my friend. But not juve Florida either. If your kid is a star at weston DA he will be seen by us soccer scouts. What’s so delusional about that statement ? E vero. Delusional is thinking you can get scouted by juve scouts in vinovo because your team wins west pines and the Miami dade league. That’s good damn good weed right there bro.

Comment

Not Ajax my friend. But not juve Florida either. If your kid is a star at weston DA he will be seen by us soccer scouts. What’s so delusional about that statement ? E vero. Delusional is thinking you can get scouted by juve scouts in vinovo because your team wins west pines and the Miami dade league. That’s good damn good weed right there bro.
                  That's right Leda, shut the f...up. No one believes your fantasy stories.

Comment

Scouted by American scouts? I’m so very sorry but are u serious? Seriously u have very low expectations for your child. Instead of trying to make it in soccer in America or dreaming about Europe , maybe you should concentrate ur kids efforts in......................... school. He has zero chance of playing pro soccer and if he does he will end up a soccer coach at the end. Maybe even at juve.🎯

Comment

That's right Leda, shut the f...up. No one believes your fantasy stories.
                      Signed, Disgruntled x-juve dad, or mom who’s son did not play 😆

Comment

So if your kid is on a Juventus team and then he doesn’t make the “selected team” what happens he doesn’t play state cup or similar big event even though his team does ? That sucks.

Comment

I 2nd this. If you really think Juve is at the level of Weston then you are smoking some really good stuff or you are grossly misinformed.

Comment

So if your kid is on a Juventus team and then he doesn’t make the “selected team” what happens he doesn’t play state cup or similar big event even though his team does ? That sucks.
                            Take as constructive criticism not anti juve bashing. If you’re going to have a select team that plays state cup and other special tournaments while others stay home, you need to have real tryouts for this select team in May or June and inform parents if kid is chosen. A kid at 13 or 14 and older needs to play the better tournaments. Since currently it’s not a structured process to get chosen for “select” I would say quite a few parents that maybe would be interested stay away. Every club that has a special team opens it to tryouts and informs parents in advance of registration if kid made it. Don’t say my kid didn’t make it bc I am not a juve parent. I am an outsider that finds the “select” thing something that would keep me away. It shouldn’t be a cookie the DOC gives loyal/crazy parents.

Comment

Take as constructive criticism not anti juve bashing. If you’re going to have a select team that plays state cup and other special tournaments while others stay home, you need to have real tryouts for this select team in May or June and inform parents if kid is chosen. A kid at 13 or 14 and older needs to play the better tournaments. Since currently it’s not a structured process to get chosen for “select” I would say quite a few parents that maybe would be interested stay away. Every club that has a special team opens it to tryouts and informs parents in advance of registration if kid made it. Don’t say my kid didn’t make it bc I am not a juve parent. I am an outsider that finds the “select” thing something that would keep me away. It shouldn’t be a cookie the DOC gives loyal/crazy parents.
                              This is a normal reaction to the process but upon reflection, if you are honest, you realize that the coaches know who the best players are and the kids are basically trying out all season. Last year like 30 kids were selected to play at these selected events. No tryout needed. When u are good it shows.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X