Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Democrats Have No Platform Except Trump Derangement Syndrome

Meanwhile the Republican Party has cut our taxes, increased our retirement accounts, and ended the regressive poor tax charged to people who can't afford Obamacare.

They actually do. If I were them, I wouldn’t talk about it though. @sshat trump with his collusion, lying, base stupidity and the spineless new right is driving the educated middle away from the right. #runaway

Comment

Originally posted by #WalkAway #NotOneIdea View Post
      Meanwhile the Republican Party has cut our taxes, increased our retirement accounts, and ended the regressive poor tax charged to people who can't afford Obamacare.
      Tax cut has primarily benefited the already rich and corporations. The average break to middle and working classes is minimal. Fifty percent of Americans own zero stocks, not even in pensions or IRAs because they don't have those either. 80% of the stock market is owned by the top 10%. Stripping the ACA will only result in more Americans not having healthcare, which in the long run costs society more.

So much winning...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Tax cut has primarily benefited the already rich and corporations. The average break to middle and working classes is minimal. Fifty percent of Americans own zero stocks, not even in pensions or IRAs because they don't have those either. 80% of the stock market is owned by the top 10%. Stripping the ACA will only result in more Americans not having healthcare, which in the long run costs society more.

So much winning...
        Being a middle class American that owns one of those "corporations" that caters to rich people, thank you Mr. President. Rich people are spending more, which gives my company and its employees more work, which earns it more money, which pays for those employees' kids to play travel soccer.

Comment

So much winning...
          Fvck the poor.

Comment

Fvck the poor.
            That would be you. Why do you want to get ****ed?

Comment

That would be you. Why do you want to get ****ed?
              You know, I ask your wife that at every practice. Yet, she keeps showing up.

Comment

They actually do. If I were them, I wouldn’t talk about it though. @sshat trump with his collusion, lying, base stupidity and the spineless new right is driving the educated middle away from the right. #runaway
                I love how I am put into a box, you cant say anything that has any substance, just the base is stupid, not sure , but my PHD. seems to tell me Im not to stupid, I support him, making more money now then I have in years. My investments are hitting the sky, my property values have almost doubled, just hired 10 more people last week, so hey, he is doing me good, cant complain, but let me guess your one of those who complains and cry's when you lose, and probably expect everyone to get a trophy.

Comment

I love how I am put into a box, you cant say anything that has any substance, just the base is stupid, not sure , but my PHD. seems to tell me Im not to stupid, I support him, making more money now then I have in years. My investments are hitting the sky, my property values have almost doubled, just hired 10 more people last week, so hey, he is doing me good, cant complain, but let me guess your one of those who complains and cry's when you lose, and probably expect everyone to get a trophy.
                  For a PhD, your grammar sucks.

Agree with you on the other comments.

Comment

Good, God! I don't normally bag on people in these forums but you should learn some learn
                    some rudimentary English skills, man. You are being held back not by any one political party that is in power but, rather, your stupidity. Your PhD is wrong.

#amindisaterriblethingtowaste

Comment

So much winning...
                      If you don't have an IRA while you're paying $10,000 a year for soccer, it's time to make a responsible adult decision and tell little Susy and Johnny to play rec.

Comment

Good, God! I don't normally bag on people in these forums but you should learn some learn
                        some rudimentary English skills, man. You are being held back not by any one political party that is in power but, rather, your stupidity. Your PhD is wrong.

#Ispeaklikefoghornleghorn
                        #myingleslssuperhomie
                        #stupidisasstupiddoes

Comment

For a PhD, your grammar sucks.

Agree with you on the other comments.
                          Its hard to type from a phone at work, guess thats where the talk text messed up.

Comment

some learn some some learn some?????????????

Comment

Its hard to type from a phone at work, guess thats where the talk text messed up.
                              Umm, Okay

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X