Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ives Estates

Fspl schedule showing Ives Estates being replaced by CTC Cyclones across age groups. Is this is computer error, did Ives Estates merge, or fold?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fspl schedule showing Ives Estates being replaced by CTC Cyclones across age groups. Is this is computer error, did Ives Estates merge, or fold?
    That is weird. Older ages it shows CTC Bandits. At U14 shows Ives Estates. Must be a FYSA screwup

Comment

That is weird. Older ages it shows CTC Bandits. At U14 shows Ives Estates. Must be a FYSA screwup
      I don't think it is an FYSA screwup. My son's team played them and it shows the game as Ives but when you click on the link in gotsoccer, they are listed as CTC Bandits now. Very weird.

Comment

Their parents and players are garbage and they've had to change their name every couple of years because of all the fights at their games. Remember when they were brazilian twister?

Comment

Their parents and players are garbage and they've had to change their name every couple of years because of all the fights at their games. Remember when they were brazilian twister?
          Don't forget their garbage coaches.

Comment

Oh I thought that the 02 boys won back to back state championships?

Comment

Hum

Comment

The 2005 boys are almost all juventus rejects. Parents are simply the worst. Style of play: kick and run. Nice fields though.

Comment

Answers

The director of coaching who is also the coach for the 02’s & 03’s at Ives Estates left and joined CTC. As did some of the other coaches. All the players on these teams also joined CTC. Their ranking etc. all stayed the same since they are the same teams. Now to answer another question, yes the 02’s are back to back State Champions! Not only that, they are back to back Florida State Premier League chAmpions, not only that for the last 2 years or more they were ranked Number 1 in the State and last year at one time, they were even ranked Number 1 in the Nation (got soccer). In the last 2 years they also won The EDP Cup Showcase, OBGC Showcase, Disney Showcase, IMG, & Weston Cup Showcase all in the Showcase Divisions. They also won smaller tournanets like West Pines, Naples Dimitri Cup, Wellington etc. I’d say they’re pretty good specially being that it is a Club that only had about 120 players in total. If I’m wrong please show me a Club that small with those results? As for the 2005 being Juventus rejects, please be more respectful. These are 14 year old kids. It doesn’t matter where they played before! What matters is where they are at now and what they are accomplishing currently. They can’t be that bad if they made it to the final 8 in the State Cup last year. As for the fields, I think they are terrible.

Comment

The director of coaching who is also the coach for the 02’s & 03’s at Ives Estates left and joined CTC. As did some of the other coaches. All the players on these teams also joined CTC. Their ranking etc. all stayed the same since they are the same teams. Now to answer another question, yes the 02’s are back to back State Champions! Not only that, they are back to back Florida State Premier League chAmpions, not only that for the last 2 years or more they were ranked Number 1 in the State and last year at one time, they were even ranked Number 1 in the Nation (got soccer). In the last 2 years they also won The EDP Cup Showcase, OBGC Showcase, Disney Showcase, IMG, & Weston Cup Showcase all in the Showcase Divisions. They also won smaller tournanets like West Pines, Naples Dimitri Cup, Wellington etc. I’d say they’re pretty good specially being that it is a Club that only had about 120 players in total. If I’m wrong please show me a Club that small with those results? As for the 2005 being Juventus rejects, please be more respectful. These are 14 year old kids. It doesn’t matter where they played before! What matters is where they are at now and what they are accomplishing currently. They can’t be that bad if they made it to the final 8 in the State Cup last year. As for the fields, I think they are terrible.
                    Just a rationalization that they stole the gotsoccer ID of the previous team, which belongs to the previous club, not to the players.

Comment

Just a rationalization that they stole the gotsoccer ID of the previous team, which belongs to the previous club, not to the players.
                      Negative. That's not how it works. Players earned the points, not the club.

Comment

Haters gonna hate

Comment

Good response and thanks for the info. Did the teams stay together for the most part. Also keep an eye on the Cyclones president, just saying....

Comment

2005 are 13 and they need to play another sport. They are pure unadulterated mediocrity.

Comment

2005 are 13 and they need to play another sport. They are pure unadulterated mediocrity.
                              Because all other 13 year old children have their sh!t together and are totally developed. You are a fvcking tool.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X