X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    sure, why not. Mr. Overreaction!
    Sorry my kid plays at ow and we are superior.

Comment

Might as well just post the towns. Guarantee someone here will confirm it for you tonight.
      it's ccc to scc so I'm guessing it's a long shot.

Comment

it's ccc to scc so I'm guessing it's a long shot.
        Confirmed. Sophomore?

Comment

Oh my god. This is an actual post? What kind of world do we live in? HS rosters!? Get a frickin life!
          Agree with you 100%. These high school obsessions are really sick.

Comment

Confirmed. Sophomore?
            yes..

Comment

MaxPrep.com has the rosters, both current and historical for all HS sports.
              Maxpreps? What a joke. Maxpreps is run by over-involved parents trying to keep count of their kids stats. If you have one of those, your roster might be there. If not, expect a bunch of generic information and zero usefulness.

Comment

Maxpreps? What a joke. Maxpreps is run by over-involved parents trying to keep count of their kids stats. If you have one of those, your roster might be there. If not, expect a bunch of generic information and zero usefulness.
                It lists the names of the kids that are on the varsity roster. That's what the OP asked about. Improve TS. Stop being a tool.

Comment

It lists the names of the kids that are on the varsity roster. That's what the OP asked about. Improve TS. Stop being a tool.
                  Me thinks thou doth ask too much

Comment

yes I just was curious, thank you for the info. Its a little weird that this player moved for HS soccer purposes, but that's what it appears to be based on what I've heard, but I guess different strokes for diff folks.

Comment

yes I just was curious, thank you for the info. Its a little weird that this player moved for HS soccer purposes, but that's what it appears to be based on what I've heard, but I guess different strokes for diff folks.
                      It happens but not often "just" for sports. The most common scenario is a public school kid going private, not trading one public for another. It wouldn't be our move for sports (not even to private) but absolutely for academics.

Comment

Could it be that they moved because the other town has a far superior school district? If the school happens to have a stronger soccer program well that's a bonus!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X