Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rosters

when are ciac HS rosters formalized and posted?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You won’t see HS rosters posted until the State tournament which is basically November.

Individual schools report rosters to their conferences at the conclusion of tryouts which is late August. I don’t think there’s a means to look up rosters on the CIAC that I’m aware of

What are you after?

Comment

Why do you care? Worry about your kids' team

Comment

You won’t see HS rosters posted until the State tournament which is basically November.

Individual schools report rosters to their conferences at the conclusion of tryouts which is late August. I don’t think there’s a means to look up rosters on the CIAC that I’m aware of

What are you after?
        High school rosters are posted on the ciac website within a week or two after the first game of the season. This is true for all sports.

Comment

High school rosters are posted on the ciac website within a week or two after the first game of the season. This is true for all sports.
          They typically post every kid in the program. JV teams etc. they are uploaded for insurance purposes.

You won’t see actual varsity rosters until the end as the prior poster mentioned

Comment

Why do you care? Worry about your kids' team
            heard rumor kid on my kid's hs team moved one town over.

Comment

They typically post every kid in the program. JV teams etc. they are uploaded for insurance purposes.

You won’t see actual varsity rosters until the end as the prior poster mentioned
              That’s not true for all teams. My kids team (and a bunch of other teams) only lists varsity players on ciac website. It varies from school to school.

Comment

That’s not true for all teams. My kids team (and a bunch of other teams) only lists varsity players on ciac website. It varies from school to school.
                Our school has listed only some varsity players on the CIAC Website.

Comment

Oh my god. This is an actual post? What kind of world do we live in? HS rosters!? Get a frickin life!

Comment

sure, why not. Mr. Overreaction!

Comment

Your coach will let his players know who is varsity, who isn't, and who is inbetween.

Otherwise, reach out to parents at your club to see who made their high school rosters.

Other than that, be patient and wait until mid-September for CIAC lists.

Comment

MaxPrep.com has the rosters, both current and historical for all HS sports.

Comment

heard rumor kid on my kid's hs team moved one town over.
                          Go the old fashioned route - ask around. Even if your school gets posted it will be awhile

Comment

Go the old fashioned route - ask around. Even if your school gets posted it will be awhile
                            Might as well just post the towns. Guarantee someone here will confirm it for you tonight.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2321022]when are ciac HS rosters formalized and posted?[/QUO

After tryouts

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X