• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure no one misses you.
    He's one of those dads you avoid in the stands

Comment

Agreed. But our teams and most of the teams we play in the tournament are like what I describe. Those touting the 'your kid better make every captains practice' line of BS aren't differentiating the higher and lower quality nature of it.
      Do you know how every coach you play in states run their programs?

Comment

He's one of those dads you avoid in the stands
        I scream 'boot it' the loudest of everyone at the high school games so I fit in better with the crowd.

Comment

Agreed. But our teams and most of the teams we play in the tournament are like what I describe. Those touting the 'your kid better make every captains practice' line of BS aren't differentiating the higher and lower quality nature of it.
          Sorry, meant to say "But our teams and most of the teams we play before the tournament are like what I describe."

Tournament time comes and we may luck out in terms of who we play in the first round but in later rounds we barely have possession in the offensive half of the field the entire game. Its like men versus boys. And my kid should be 'loyal' and a good teammate and attend every summer HS captains practice rather than spend time being a kid when that's what it eventually leads to? Its his decision but he is not going to get a lecture if/when he decides to skip.

Comment

Sorry, meant to say "But our teams and most of the teams we play before the tournament are like what I describe."

Tournament time comes and we may luck out in terms of who we play in the first round but in later rounds we barely have possession in the offensive half of the field the entire game. Its like men versus boys. And my kid should be 'loyal' and a good teammate and attend every summer HS captains practice rather than spend time being a kid when that's what it eventually leads to? Its his decision but he is not going to get a lecture if/when he decides to skip.
            nice example you're setting there so-called "parent".

Comment

I scream 'boot it' the loudest of everyone at the high school games so I fit in better with the crowd.
              ahh I get it. You are an FSA parent. good for you.

Comment

Guess he’s not a captain with a pissy attitude and lack of leadership

Comment

Guess he’s not a captain with a pissy attitude and lack of leadership
                  bingo. Kid probably has great technical skills but is an outcast on team.

Comment

Some coaches make the studs captains even when they're not leaders. In fact sometimes they can be total diks. Been there. Was a rough year for everyone in the team.

Comment

Tell the other little b|tches to play more and get better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X