Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What on earth are you talking about? I was not referencing ECNL teams at all, which I stated in an immediate follow-up clarification when someone mentioned ECNL. I was referencing Fc Prime/BSA boys Showcase teams. They are not ECNL. I did not mention anything about a guy coaching my kid either. Everything I said is 100% accurate about FYSA and US Club. Please point out what I said about the FC Prime/BSA “Showcase Teams”. That is not accurate.
    If this club can't find better pitches to play its high priced tournament on than grazing pastures, the rest of the discussion is worthless. If you can't handle basics, what does the rest matter?

Comment

If this club can't find better pitches to play its high priced tournament on than grazing pastures, the rest of the discussion is worthless. If you can't handle basics, what does the rest matter?
      Fields were a major problem. FC Prime could not fields teams and had players playing back and forth, which is against all tournament sanctions. They also brought guest players from other clubs. Coaches couldn't cover games. Alan showed me his true colors this weekend.

Comment

Fields were a major problem. FC Prime could not fields teams and had players playing back and forth, which is against all tournament sanctions. They also brought guest players from other clubs. Coaches couldn't cover games. Alan showed me his true colors this weekend.
        And got their ass beat, what a crock ECNL gave that man a club with no players and the ones he stole we’re the same losers from Weston that got their butt handed to them the last two years! LOL

Comment

This weekend? What you described sounds like Alan's MO from the jump. This is not new. Sorry if you got lulled in by his smoke and mirrors, but don't be surprised to be "disappointed" on a daily basis. Been there. Won't EVER do that again!

Comment

They will be out of business soon. NO MONEY

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X