Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly anonymous scum who hide behind their keyboards and trash coaches,parents,

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    players and clubs. Anything lower? They may be educated, have money ,big houses and fancy cars or run teams and clubs but are morally repugnant and devoid of character. Yup, sounds like most of this board.
    Sounds like your the parent of a kid who didn’t get recruited. Sorry you wasted your money. Club soccer is an option or Saturday morning pick up games in the park in Bridgeport with the illegals is another option if she is going to ub.

Comment

"use tools", not "are tools". Just suggesting an edit, I do not want to be the "I fixed it for you guy", I LOVE that guy.
      Fixed it for you.

Comment

players and clubs. Anything lower? They may be educated, have money ,big houses and fancy cars or run teams and clubs but are morally repugnant and devoid of character. Yup, sounds like most of this board.
        Says the cowardly anonymous scum hiding behind his keyboard.

Comment

Fixed it guy!!!! You are back, though your kid graduated or something.. Good to have you on board!

Fixed it for you.

Comment

Fixed it guy!!!! You are back, though your kid graduated or something.. Good to have you on board!
            Keeping on keeping on. Six years playing high school soccer, two on varsity, rocking the Paradise, baybeeee, rocking the Paradise.

Comment

Fix it guy is preferred to CFC Park guy

Comment

I called you out on that. Went there to meet you. You never showed. Chicken.
                I'm always there, you didn't look very hard. or maybe you couldn't find a parking spot

Comment

Rofl!

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  fix it guy is preferred to cfc park guy

Comment

RoTfl!
                    Fixed it for you.

Comment

Fix it guy is preferred to CFC Park guy
                      Fix it guy and CFC Park guy better known as Rich Lewis

Comment

Fix it guy and CFC Park guy better known as Rich Lewis
                        Rich Lewis haha his club is nothing but a kick it 3vs3 club now.

Hey Rich go ( kick it )

Comment

Great. I hate RL Guy is back. Speaking of swamps creatures....

Comment

Great. I hate RL Guy is back. Speaking of swamps creatures....
                            Yeah. I thought this guy had let it go. Doing so would be healthy. Wasn't there some notion a while ago that this was someone who was suing RL in court about some kind of business failure and I thought I read something about his wife? Not sure what happened to the court case, but don't remember any bragging, so assume RL won that, also.

Comment

Yeah. I thought this guy had let it go. Doing so would be healthy. Wasn't there some notion a while ago that this was someone who was suing RL in court about some kind of business failure and I thought I read something about his wife? Not sure what happened to the court case, but don't remember any bragging, so assume RL won that, also.
                              I assumed the guy dropped it because Richard Lewis has no money , heard the guy is on welfare

Comment

I assumed the guy dropped it because Richard Lewis has no money , heard the guy is on welfare
                                Ya RL is collecting food stamps

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X