Moderator please stop the political threads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2,640,000 videos under trump is an idiot.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...=1097&bih=1025

Comment

Half of those are probably paid for. Trump is a TV guy for TV idiots, like you

He offers people cash to cheer for him. Think about that. $50 to make a Trumpie holla!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-actors-803161

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I agree my fellow American. All those thousands of people who can be found in this search https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=%23walkaway talking about how they #WalkedAway from the Democrat party are Russian bots. Don't watch the videos or you might become a bot too. Stay safe and only listen to Approved News.

Comment

If we can convince Talking soccer to create you a special section for politics on the talking soccer board, will you move your strings to that section or is the purpose to irritate people that want to talk about soccer?

I don't understand what you are trying to gain here by posting non-soccer posts on a soccer board. I don't go to the threads that are not about soccer but the number of non-soccer posts is making it frustrating to find posts that the site was designed for.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Это безумие, есть предатель, занимающий ваш дом, и вы хотите футбол?
          Right ^there^ is your problem. Stop feeding the tinfoil hat wearing trolls with these OP's. Moderators know these b*tches like to cry while bleeding v a g inally and they've eliminated quite a few of these pointless, sheepy posts.

You have to keep in mind that these sheep have a mental illness. It's much like trying to get a serial killer to stop killing by explaining how wrong it is. It won't do much good.

These mentally distraught sheep live and die by watching 16hrs of CNN a day. They will post their drivel even on a soccer forum if they think someone will care or listen. People don't care or listen but they'll continue.

Much the same as vegans protesting a restaurant that serves meat. Pointless but their mental illness tells them they're doing some good in the world.

Manson had freedom of speech and we need to respect these ill sheep in the same fashion until the mods decide otherwise. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            what if MANson got ill ELKhorn sheep smoking $POT?!

what if cultAPE$wing live wireDUMPlays chain smoker?!

Riiiight...

Comment

I'd rather see random generator guy gone. At least with political threads you know from the title not to click on it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X