Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bridgeport

UB, bridgeport hs, it doesn’t matter. A lot of horn dogs over there.

This chick looks sloppy, but Banging a special ed student in an electrical closet at a restaurant is beyond something most freaks would stoop to.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/03/teache...lleged-victim/

Why is this even on a soccer blog. This has nothing to do with soccer. I am familiar with this entire story. It's really pretty sad. Woman has aged 220 years in last year. She was a good teacher and attractive. She has ruined her life and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Why is this even on a soccer blog. This has nothing to do with soccer. I am familiar with this entire story. It's really pretty sad. Woman has aged 220 years in last year. She was a good teacher and attractive. She has ruined her life and many others.
      You know the say...special ed, special in bed.

Ok, I made that up, but chick looks fugly and obviously desperate. I mean bridgeport high special ed is pretty low on the food chain to be bending over in an electrical closet for. She should have moved to Baton Rouge.

Comment

You know the say...special ed, special in bed.

Ok, I made that up, but chick looks fugly and obviously desperate. I mean bridgeport high special ed is pretty low on the food chain to be bending over in an electrical closet for. She should have moved to Baton Rouge.
        Special Ed now covers all learning disabilities, including things like ADHD etc. It doesn't say she was involved with kids with Down's Syndrome.

Have to love the Post - there was a link to another story out west where a drunk, half naked woman was caught driving a front loader down the street.

Comment

Special Ed now covers all learning disabilities, including things like ADHD etc. It doesn't say she was involved with kids with Down's Syndrome.

Have to love the Post - there was a link to another story out west where a drunk, half naked woman was caught driving a front loader down the street.
          Lol

Half National Enquirer half Daily News — it’s the only way to get revenue these days.

But Seriously don’t you just love it when they don’t give you the full story, like how is that they had sex on several occasions in the Electrical room of a Shelton diner without anyone knowing.

Comment

Lol

Half National Enquirer half Daily News — it’s the only way to get revenue these days.

But Seriously don’t you just love it when they don’t give you the full story, like how is that they had sex on several occasions in the Electrical room of a Shelton diner without anyone knowing.
            Have you been to Shelton? That behavior is not out of the ordinary. People from Shelton would not notice.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              have you been to shelton? That behavior is not out of the ordinary. People from shelton would not notice.

lol ...

Comment

Have you been to Shelton? That behavior is not out of the ordinary. People from Shelton would not notice.
                Melonheads

Comment

Was MN involved ?

Comment

She should go to a doctor and claim CTE from working in Bridgeport and get them to drop the charges.

Comment

Theres million dollar homes in Shelton and a great place to raise kids, the town overall is actually quite nice. I bet you're from somewhere near Westport/Fairfield where all the closet pedos live...

Comment

Theres million dollar homes in Shelton and a great place to raise kids, the town overall is actually quite nice. I bet you're from somewhere near Westport/Fairfield where all the closet pedos live...
                        Please....if you where to name the best places in ct to live, you wouldn’t even think to yourself Shelton after spouting off the first 25.

I don’t live in a top 25 location, but it is safe to say, when I flush my toilet here in Naugatuck, it flows down river to Shelton.

Comment

Shelton is a wonderful town

If you like melonheads.

Comment

Please....if you where to name the best places in ct to live, you wouldn’t even think to yourself Shelton after spouting off the first 25.

I don’t live in a top 25 location, but it is safe to say, when I flush my toilet here in Naugatuck, it flows down river to Shelton.
                            Naugy? Thats waterburys toilet

Comment

And there's trailer parks too. It's nice for the folks who feel the need to live in a bigger home than they can afford on the Gold Coast

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X