Shoreline FC - GPS???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard the one decent coach that Shoreline had left is leaving for the Greenwich branch. That leaves no strong coaches at Shoreline, North Branford. What is attraction now? Poor coaches and weak teams.

Comment

Shoreline have screwed themselves. They had some quality teams out of the gate but just kept taking on players to bring on bigger profits. They are now stuck with teams that are not competitive. Their strong players started leaving two years ago. They will be in the dumpster this year or next.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I heard the one decent coach that Shoreline had left is leaving for the Greenwich branch. That leaves no strong coaches at Shoreline, North Branford. What is attraction now? Poor coaches and weak teams.
        Hot milfs

Comment

Well, I guess there is that.

Comment

Just heard that Shoreline FC in North Branford has a grand total of 4 teams this Fall. If this is accurate then they will be done and dusted within a year. That will reduce the Premier Club congestion in that area (unless another club pops up).

Comment

Would be good to get rid of some of these low tier clubs that water down premier. Clubs like Shoreline also decimate town programs as they will take any kid as long as they pay. Bigger shame is the kids that had potential that never developed by playing on these kind of programs. Many parents have no idea what a good soccer program is and do what the crowd is doing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X