Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FKK played OC痴 B teams last season in ECNL and FKK lost at least half the games to OC. Let痴 see what this year will do, now that the Pride GDA girls moved back into OC ECNL, games will be very interesting. I see OC winning most if not all the age groups besides maybe 03 team as they lost there best player to Montverde Academy and a few other key players to other GDA clubs. That team is not the same.
    I see someone who needs to let the season start and see what actually happens before making asinine predictions. You may be right. You may not be. Some OC ECNL teams may have raised the bar with the addition of their former GDA girls. Some teams maybe improved slightly. Only time will actually tell. GDA was a merger of two age groups. With ECNL, the years are the same. We shall see.

Comment

I see someone who needs to let the season start and see what actually happens before making asinine predictions. You may be right. You may not be. Some OC ECNL teams may have raised the bar with the addition of their former GDA girls. Some teams maybe improved slightly. Only time will actually tell. GDA was a merger of two age groups. With ECNL, the years are the same. We shall see.
      Why did OC back out of the GDA and move into ECNL? I知 not familiar with Orlando or GDA so I知 just asking as I知 not sure why??

Comment

Why did OC back out of the GDA and move into ECNL? I知 not familiar with Orlando or GDA so I知 just asking as I知 not sure why??
        My guess . . . lack of funds, and thus, lack of desire to maintain. Hell, the Boys DA has moved to Monteverde, and that was a business move. Dissolving GDA was likely a business move as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X