Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Revs have no influence because they’re such a weak organization. There’s a player well within this silly 75 mile nonsense that’s playing for Atlanta right now.
    Good for him! Was he ever rostered on Revs? I think once you are rostered you are kinda screwed. Like JR.

Comment

Smart families keep their talented kids away from the Revs. They get them into private schools or take them out of state to pursue a pro path. Of course not all are realistic and not all will find success. But if your kid wants it, has a shot and you can make it work wouldn't you try and give them the best chance possible?
      I agree. But some on this bashing board have posted negative comments about kids chasing their dreams going to Europe.

Comment

Smart families keep their talented kids away from the Revs. They get them into private schools or take them out of state to pursue a pro path. Of course not all are realistic and not all will find success. But if your kid wants it, has a shot and you can make it work wouldn't you try and give them the best chance possible?
        Totally. If your kid has a shot at MLS right now try to get him trials everywhere. At MLS level they will work it out for your kid.

Comment

Very good point. BOLTS U15 in 3 games in California, 1 Goal For, 8 Against.
          Wait until next season. Bolts 03/04 will be 85% 04’s and we’ll be 60%+ 03’s. I predict a long, hard season for the Bolts which should quiet down this thread.

Comment

MLS clubs having a harder time this year. 6 of the 8 u17 quarter finalists are non MLS, as are 2 of the 4 U19s, including St Louis FC. The Revs outplayed them but didn’t defend as well. Missed chances in the first half were key.) It can be tough playing against some of the non MLS teams in tournament soccer. Winning tournaments is primarily about disciplined defending, teamwork, intensity, taking that chance when it comes, and a dose of luck. See NCAA tourney.

Comment

I agree. But some on this bashing board have posted negative comments about kids chasing their dreams going to Europe.
              They were very critical of the players and what they saw as parental delusion. Maybe that's true. But they went for it. Personally I'd prefer to live life with no regrets. There certainly have been other players from the area having success at other MLS clubs not called the Revs.

Comment

We genuinely don’t have any players in New England that can compete in Europe.

Comment

I just took a screen shot of every team so there’s an accurate accounting of Revs turnover.

Comment

We genuinely don’t have any players in New England that can compete in Europe.
                    That is not true. The twins are killing it in Portugal. 😂

Comment

I just took a screen shot of every team so there’s an accurate accounting of Revs turnover.
                      Did you do the same for every DA club? Or at the very least the ones you believe who do a great job. Way to truly compare and contrast.

Comment

Did you do the same for every DA club? Or at the very least the ones you believe who do a great job. Way to truly compare and contrast.
                        This is a 14,000 post topic about all the dysfunction at the Revs Academy. For years posters have detailed the mid-year cuts and end of season purges. I just took them at their word. This year I decided to determine whether it’s accurate or not. The next club that generates 14,000 posts and is accused of serially discarding teenagers will get the very same treatment from me.

Comment

Wait until next season. Bolts 03/04 will be 85% 04’s and we’ll be 60%+ 03’s. I predict a long, hard season for the Bolts which should quiet down this thread.
                          New coach as well could cause a difficult change. However they do have some top end 04s in CG, SS, HR, and LVT, could be very interesting. But I do expect the revs 17s to be quality next year.

Comment

New coach as well could cause a difficult change. However they do have some top end 04s in CG, SS, HR, and LVT, could be very interesting. But I do expect the revs 17s to be quality next year.
                            Thanks mom of CG, SS, HR or LVT.

Comment

Top end for Bolts maybe. Couldn’t make our squad.

Comment

This is a 14,000 post topic about all the dysfunction at the Revs Academy. For years posters have detailed the mid-year cuts and end of season purges. I just took them at their word. This year I decided to determine whether it’s accurate or not. The next club that generates 14,000 posts and is accused of serially discarding teenagers will get the very same treatment from me.
                                I know for a fact the Bolts ALWAYS recruit over their current players. And will assume other DA clubs do as well. And about 25% of these posts are non REVS related.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X